No announcement yet.

Rams hire Brandon Staley as new defensive coordinator

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• LaRamsFanLongTime
    Offensive Coordinator????
    by LaRamsFanLongTime
    That is who we hire as the head coach??? Just please tell me he is getting one hell of defensive coordinator.
    -01-19-2006, 02:04 PM
  • RamWraith
    Singletary rumored for defensive coordinator job
    by RamWraith
    January 20, 2005 12:03 PM ET

The News
    New *****' head coach Mike Nolan is rumored to be interested in hiring Mike Singletary to serve as the team's defensive coordinator. Nolan and Singletary worked together while serving under Ravens' head coach Brian Billick. Nolan still intends to meet with the remaining members of former head coach Dennis Erickson's staff to determine which, if any, will remain with the team.
    Our View
    Nolan is leading the charge to find a new general manager, as well fill the vacant offensive and defensive coordinator positions. The rumored candidates for the general manager position are former Titans' executive Jeff Diamond, Ravens' general manager Ozzie Newsome, and former *****' offensive lineman Randy Cross. No serious candidates have been mentioned for the offensive coordinator job.
    -01-21-2005, 06:20 AM
  • laram0
    Rams being lead by a Defensive Coordinator
    by laram0
    With Haslett being our new headcoach taking into consideration his past headcoaching experience but more so his defensive background. I pose the question. Who was our last headcoach with a defensive background? Seems like it's been a long time since we've hired a defensive minded coach to take the reins of our team.
    -09-30-2008, 07:17 PM
  • BernieM
    I KNOW who the Rams are going to hire as their new Head Coach
    by BernieM
    There really is no need for speculation and rumors. I know who the Rams are going to hire. I cant reveal the name right now because it would compromise my unnamed sources at Rams Park.

I can tell you its going to be someone who has a background in either the offensive or the defensive part of the game. He will be someone who has been a coach, either head man or coordinator, at the pro or college level. He is someone who is known as either a players coach or a disciplinarian.

I've probably said too much already and you probably know who it is.

Just remember that I broke the story!
    -12-30-2005, 12:59 PM
  • Nick
    Packers hire Jim Bates as new defensive coordinator
    by Nick
    Guy should probably be a head coach somewhere.
    -01-24-2005, 05:00 PM
Working...
X