New Rams Logo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Rams Logo?

If Demoff is showing off the new Rams logo, I'm not a fan. In fact, IMO, it's horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
      If Demoff is showing off the new Rams logo, I'm not a fan. In fact, IMO, it's horrible.
      Wow, totally agree with you. I sure hope it's not.

Comment

It looks like an Alien face of some kind with a horn

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Comment

Sometimes in business less is more...…...

Comment

Holy smokes, someone got paid to design this? The face of the ram looks like a flat disk, no dimension. Isn't the new stadium shaped like our current logo? Did Stan approve this?

Comment

Tsk-tsk... We can do better than that, can't we?

It is good and appropriate for Nick's new Clan avatar but for the L.A. Rams logo, use something a little bit more traditional / aggressive, akin to the ram in my signature! Something!

Comment

Not the best time for me to change it to my avatar then, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by mde8352gorams View Post
                  Holy smokes, someone got paid to design this? The face of the ram looks like a flat disk, no dimension.
                  It does look flat, but if you look a little closer, it does show dimension. Just a bad, ambiguous design. I'm hoping it's a test balloon to gauge reactions, and nothing set in stone.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    Not the best time for me to change it to my avatar then, eh?
                    No offense Nick. Do you like it?

Comment

kind of looks satanic! hope this is a test

__________________________________________________________
                      Keeping the Rams Nation Talking

Comment

No offense Nick. Do you like it?
                        Eh, I'm okay with it, I guess? I don't really think there's a need for a new logo, tbh. The only thing that really bothers me with it is that, to me, it seems like it's half 2D and half 3D. The mouth looks almost like a complete profile shot, but the eyes and forehead ridge and the horns make it seem like it's turned towards the viewer a bit. I mostly just changed it to my avatar for the mystery of it all LOL!

Comment

The graphic is ok, what I do not like is the background color.
                          “Oh, 100 percent,” Donald said. “I feel like the words, ‘Thank you,’ ain’t enough. You’ve got to show it... Instead of saying thank you — show it.”

Comment

Originally posted by RamDez View Post

...Hope this is a test

If it is, it flat out flunked vetting by the Clan. (^_^)
                            Last edited by RealRam; 1 week ago. Reason: Tyop, tyop!

Comment

He is just throwing stuff out there to throw everyone off. I think we are going to the darker blue and richer gold that you see on the Rams Home Page. No one would ever approve that logo!
                              "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

Comment