our new logos and colors on 23rd of March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• our new logos and colors on 23rd of March

On Monday, March 23 at noon PST, we will host a live stream on therams.com and our social channels during which we will reveal our new logos and colors to our fans. We have loved seeing all of the creative ideas and feedback on social media throughout this process and are excited for you to continue this journey with us. Giving back to our community and inspiring Angelenos is at the heart of our organization, so it is fitting that we will showcase our new look as part of the Te"LA"thon. Furthermore, anyone who donates to the Te"LA"thon has a chance to win a Rams hat donning our new brand, while supplies last. And don't worry – it's not the hat that you saw on social media a few weeks ago.

Later this spring, after years of planning, designing and receiving considerable input from our fans, we will roll out our new uniforms. We look forward to sharing them with you in the coming months.

Navy and gold I am betting...gold like we have on this page.
    "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

Comment

Navy gold and white ;)

Comment

They'd better be good. Lord knows we need a bit of good news.

Comment

Who else besides me is nervous?

Jack Youngblood

Comment

Originally posted by MoonJoe View Post
            Who else besides me is nervous?
            definitely

Comment

Well that was underwhelming same colours blue and yellow and yes THAT logo is there along with some quick glance at a cartoon ram head!!!!!!!

Comment

Hmmm have to sleep on that one, not sure about it. I am ok with the colors. The Rams logo looks more like an antelope or something than a ram. The LA written logo I do not like. Looks like the chargers or something.....
                Last edited by clarasDK; -03-23-2020, 12:15 PM.

Comment

I like the colors but the logo and ram head are a fail to me. It looks like a soccer team logo.

Jack Youngblood

Comment

colours are fine but they spent 2 years doing THAT??????

Comment

2 logos? So strange. Have we ever had 2 logos before? Does any team have 2 logos?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Rams Logo 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	45.9 KB ID:	831961

Click image for larger version  Name:	Rams Logo 2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	46.1 KB ID:	831960

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rams Logo 3.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	831966
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by RamFan_Til_I_Die; -03-23-2020, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RamDez View Post
                        colours are fine but they spent 2 years doing THAT??????
                        Still alot cheaper than what we payed Gurley for nothing :P But you are right, must have been a pretty nice two years. 5 minutes to decide the colors, 30 minutes to make the looks and then off to the beach California style ;)

Comment

Originally posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
                          2 logos? So strange. Have we ever had 2 logos before? Does any team have 2 logos?

Name:	Rams Logo 1.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	831961

Name:	Rams Logo 2.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	831960
                          Yes, we have two logos at present

__________________________________________________________
                          Keeping the Rams Nation Talking

Comment

Originally posted by RamDez View Post

Yes, we have two logos at present
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	ca24PMkgq6cdOyfjRxPbU0wyhxozi1k_nL_CAWeHKV8EOD6QXNC8la5nqAPxg36FMLLqvzAmhsTAGriVj57DukQvRCOOqipJrTJuVkeMxJio9z6AYJNkzyDB55k.png Views:	1 Size:	8.5 KB ID:	831965
                            Oh yeah I guess you are right I forgot about this one above the numbers, and the horns version is on the sleeves and helmets.
                            Last edited by RamFan_Til_I_Die; -03-23-2020, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Looks like dog poop. I won’t be buying any merchandise with that on it.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• LA Rammer
                                C'mon Were Is Your Blue Pride!
                                by LA Rammer
                                NO MORE REBUILDING AND DOWN TALK!!! WE HAVE GAMES ON OUR SCHEDULE!!!

LETS FOCUS ON POSITIVE! I COME HERE TO GET INSIGHT AND ENCOURAGEMENT. I NEED SOMETHING TO LOOK FOR.

OUR PLAYERS KEEP PLAYING AND SO WE GOTTA KEEP CHEERING FOR THEM.

HOW WOULD WE LIKE IT IF OUR LOVED ONES TURNED THIER BACKS ON US WHEN WE ARE DOWN, WOULD THAT MOVE US TO STRIVE TO DO BETTER?

Fellow Rammies lets not be fanatics and lets be fans and GO RAMS! Jammie throw 300 and Steven rush 100!
                                -10-28-2005, 11:05 PM
                              • itsguud
                                New Look Rams
                                by itsguud
                                As we all sit here at our comps, discussing whatwe all determine to be the problem wiht our favorite organization, the only thing that everyone seems to be able ot agree on (even without mentioning it) is that this is the NEW RAMS.

As faithful Rams followers, most of us have been around since the glory days of GSOT, it appears that we are all complaining about O. And yeah, I am looking for Losehands head, maybe more then any of you. But the real thing that I am loving about this "different" looking Rams team is D. With our young guys, Carriker, Hill, Bartell, Ryan... along side our vets, WW, Brown, Glover... and the crazy calls of Haslett, our D is beginning to look like somehting that teams will fear before taking the field.

I am very excited about the prospect of having a dangerous looking D, perhaps somthing that looks like the 05-06 bears who would single-handly win games for the team, even when the QBs would just go give the ball right back.

I think that with the way our team is loking right now, prehaps in next years draft we should concentrate on building on this foundation, and picking up another LB, with size to compliment WW, and a S to take over for Chavos. I know people are screeming DE in first round, but I still think LB is a bigger need. LBs are the guys who make the biggest plays especially in the 3-4 that Haslett seems to enjoy. We need guys to come through holes and stop RBs behind the line as well as get to the QB. I love watching WW out there, I just think that he needs some help.

On O, I think we need a LT that can stay healthy. After that we have a damn good team, as long as we can get another HC.
                                -12-03-2007, 11:30 AM
                              • jjigga3000
                                A New Season.
                                by jjigga3000
                                To all my fellow Clanramians.

Welcome to the start of the 08/09 Season, before we make any judgements or what not, let's let the team play the first game of the season before we become negative or shall I use a better word pessemistic. Being that have 0 losses in our loss column, is cause for hope. I think the Rams have great chance to go into Philly and steal a game. We seem to have our potency back in our offense, and the defense looks like it can do the job. So let's go into the PHilly game thinking our team can squeeze out the win on the road.

Go RAms:helmet:
                                -09-02-2008, 09:21 AM
                              • MauiRam
                                Chat with Executive VP of Football Operations and COO Kevin Demoff ..
                                by MauiRam
                                Rams Executive VP of Football Operations and Chief Operating Officer Kevin Demoff will join us to answer your questions in a live chat on Friday, June 8 at 1:00 pm CST. Submit a question below. Presented by Ameren.

Kevin
                                Good afternoon Rams fans, it's great to spend the Friday lunch hour with all of you. OTA #9 just finished on the practice field, highlighted by a few spectacular grabs by Chris Givens and Greg Salas. I'm sure you want to talk about more than the WR battle, so let's get to it and fire away!

Jonathan, Spfld, IL
                                1:04 PM CT
                                Hey Kevin. Regarding the Dome... The P-D reported that both the Rams and the CVC hoped to negotiate before the June 15th arbitration date. Given that those talks are confidential, can you give us any insight at all to how they've been going? And although arbitration seems inevitable at this point, any chance the talks are going well enough that we could see a resolution by the end of the year?

Kevin:
                                Thanks for the question Jonathan, why waste time getting to the lease issues since I know many of our fans are paying close attention to the first tier process. Once the CVC did not accept our May 1st proposal, a window in the first tier process called for the two sides to get together face to face to discuss the issues and ways to bridge the gap. While the lease outlines a two week process for discussions, I want to stress that we have an excellent working relationship with the CVC and will continue to do so. Even if the process winds up in arbitration, there can still be progress in numerous other ways. As for a timetable, let's face it, lease issues and stadium issues often take years to resolve, not months. The arbitration process should be resolved by the end of 2012, but we are only in the 2nd quarter of the stadium discussion. Our goal remains the same: a first tier facility for St. Louis that can attract signature events -- Super Bowls, Final Fours, Mizzou/Illinois, a college bowl game, the Olympic Swimming trials. Our vision is for this building to be a centerpiece of downtown.

Michael, Redwood City, Ca
                                1:09 PM CT
                                First of all thank you Mr. Demoff for taking mine and everyone else's quetions today, its alway's nice to talk with the boss..Anyway, my question is this C.Finnegan was on the NFL network this week and was asked the question are the Rams in a rebuilding mode this year and his reply which i loved was no were just remodeling..Meaning that he felt this team is and will be ready to play this season..From your position, this team in the last 5 years has gone 15-65 kinda dismal for all of us..Is this organization fully commited now to put a competitive product on the field, in hope that one day the St. Louis Rams can once again be superbowl champions..

Kevin:
                                Last time I checked, you were talking with just one member of the group, not the boss....
                                -06-11-2012, 11:13 AM
                              • RamsFanSam
                                RFS - State of the Franchise Address
                                by RamsFanSam
                                The President gives a 'State of the Union' address annually, I thought that now might be a good time to deliver my interpretation of the 'State of the Franchise' address about the Rams, considering the posts I have read in here over the last few weeks - including my own. Well, here it is:

Ladies and Gentlemen, Lurkers, Rams fans everywhere;

I am sure that all of you know the glorious way the twenty-first century began for our team. Many of us, including myself, interpreted the Super Bowl XXXIV win as not only an omen, but a beacon of hope for the future of the franchise and the fans. Unfortunately, the reality is far different than the dream.
                                Currently, the Rams are a team in transition. Most of our experienced leaders from that Super Bowl team have moved on. Few remain, but they are still among the best in the NFL. We have brought other men in to fill the gaps, and even though they are capable of playing in the NFL, they are unable to fill the shoes of those who came before. Our expectations for our players remain high, and some of our men perform beyond those expectations. Our coaching staff has drastically changed from six years ago. Plans, strategies, and ideas have moved away from the 'Greatest Show on Earth' to become a calmer, more basic game plan.
                                Last year was devestating for both the team and the fans. The dark cloud of misery we experienced during the 1990's seemed to be threatening us again. We, the Rams Nation, knew that quick, decisive action was necessary to prevent this misery from returning to our midst. To halt this threat, we brought on board some fresh minds, some new talent. More changes will take place in the future. As a result of all these changes, we intend to move from a mediocre team to a dominant force in the coming years.
                                Some positive results from all these changes can already be seen. For instance, our Quarterback, Marc Bulger, has performed at an unexpected level of professionallism. Our Runningback, Jackson, is on his way to his best season of his career. Torry Holt, often underutilized, has continued his stellar performance. Leonard Little, silent for the majority of last season, seems to be returning to his role as a sack leader.
                                Even though we can see some positive results, we can also see some negative repercussions. Early in this season, our offense often seemed confused or out of synchronization with each other. Our undersized defense is unable to comply with our desires for domination. Special teams is often inconsistent.
                                Injuries have plagued us this season. The offense, defense, and special teams have all suffered from painful losses. Those we have asked to step up have done so, sometimes exceeding our hopes. Other times, substitutions have been the basis of failure.
                                We all hoped that the changes instituted this season would show immediate results. We all hoped for the NFC West crown to return to St. Louis this season. Yet, we all knew...
                                -11-07-2006, 06:06 PM
                              Working...
                              X