Nick's Top 50 Rams Draft Board for Day Two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick's Top 50 Rams Draft Board for Day Two

The first round of the 2020 NFL Draft is over. Like other years, one can see the value of having multiple second round picks; a number of prospects considered to be options in the first round are still available, putting the Rams in a nice spot to get some good additions to their roster this evening.

In looking over the remaining available players, here is my Rams Big Board.

This board is specific to the Rams and what I think the Rams need. Thus, I have removed quarterback and defensive tackle, because I don't perceive enough of a need there to warrant a second day pick.

Please feel free to respond with your thoughts or your own big board!

RAMS BIG BOARD - DAY TWO
    • Josh Jones (OT, Houston)
    • Xavier McKinney (S, Alabama)
    • Yetur Gross-Matos (EDGE, Penn State)
    • Jonathan Taylor (RB, Wisconsin)
    • Zack Baun (LB, Wisconsin)
    • Jaylon Johnson (CB, Utah)
    • Grant Delpit (S, LSU)
    • Trevon Diggs (CB, Alabama)
    • JK Dobbins (RB, Ohio State)
    • Matt Hennessy (OL, Temple)
    • Denzel Mims (WR, Baylor)
    • Tee Higgins (WR, Clemson)
    • Robert Hunt (OL, Louisiana)
    • Antoine Winfield Jr. (S, Minnesota)
    • Ezra Cleveland (OL, Boise State)
    • Logan Wilson (LB, Wyoming)
    • Lloyd Cushenberry (OL, LSU)
    • Josh Uche (EDGE, Michigan)
    • Akeem Davis-Gaither (LB, App. State)
    • Curtis Weaver (EDGE, Boise State)
    • Jonah Jackson (OL, Ohio State)
    • D'Andre Swift (RB, Georgia)
    • Kristian Fulton (CB, LSU)
    • Michael Pittman Jr. (WR, USC)
    • Julian Okwara (EDGE, Notre Dame)
    • Malik Harrison (LB, Ohio State)
    • Matt Peart (OT, Connecticut)
    • Laviska Shenault Jr. (WR, Colorado)
    • Jeremy Chinn (S, Southern Illinois)
    • Cam Akers (RB, Florida State)
    • Troy Dye (LB, Oregon)
    • Lucas Niang (OL, TCU)
    • Jonathan Greenard (EDGE, Florida)
    • Bryce Hall (CB, Virginia)
    • Ashtyn Davis (S, California)
    • Donovan Peoples-Jones (WR, Michigan)
    • Prince Tega Wanogho (OL, Auburn)
    • Cameron Dantzler (CB, Miss. State)
    • KJ Hamler (WR, Penn State)
    • Tyler Biadasz (OL, Wisconsin)
    • Darrell Taylor (EDGE, Tennessee)
    • Zack Moss (RB, Utah)
    • Troy Pride Jr. (CB, Notre Dame)
    • Nick Harris (OL, Washington)
    • Alex Highsmith (EDGE, Charlotte)
    • Bradlee Anae (EDGE, Utah)
    • Ben Bartch (OL, St. Johns)
    • Van Jefferson (WR, Florida)
    • Terrell Lewis (EDGE, Alabama)
    • Terrell Burgess (S, Utah)

To be honest, I am not a huge fan of the offensive tackles left on the board. Josh Jones and Ezra Cleveland remind me of Joe Noteboom. Decent size with decent athleticism, and their game is geared more towards a finesse-style of blocking and they really lack that any type of bulldozing strength. And then there are reports about the Auburn OT being extremely raw with "questionable" commitment to football (which gives me nightmares of a Greg Robinson 2.0).

I'm really hoping we focus our Round 2 picks on infusing our offense with playmakers. I think if we could somehow land a guy like Michael Pittman/Laviska Shenault and Jonathan Taylor/J.K Dobbins, I think that gives McVay much needed help to keep up with an increasingly talented NFC West.

I believe that we would be able to pick up guys like Tyler Biadasz (center) and Ben Bartch (guard) in Round 3.

I would be ecstatic with this draft going into Round 4.

Comment

I am not a huge draftnik. I don't wish to go crazy trying to figure stuff out, and it seems nothing ever pans out the way it was projected by the "experts". I still have my opinions, and one I've always soundly rejected is the "take the best guy on the board" philosophy regardless of position. The concept of adding a piece you don't need- even if it's a solid player- before you address more pressing needs is not sound judgment, and I've never understood this philosophy. If you have a really nice patio but your porch is falling apart, you fix the porch before you add another nice piece to the patio!

As such, the Rams need to select an RB and an offensive linemen in the 2nd round. These, in my eyes, are the two greatest areas of need. And they should resist any efforts at outsmarting themselves and getting cute. Make the picks in their current spots. While a franchise RB is not necessary, it is absolutely critical that we get a guy who is enough of a threat to make teams respect our play action. And it goes without saying how important an offensive lineman is to our current squad. Otherwise, it will be more of the same nonsense this year with Goff being flummoxed and us bellyaching all year about a lack of protection and having no running threat.
      Last edited by NJ Ramsfan1; -04-24-2020, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Great list Nick. I think we are in good shape for tonight with 4 picks. I cannot begin to describe how blown away I was when the Sqawks took Jordyn Brooks at #27. He was my under the radar guy whom I felt Staley would like as he's a LB coach who wants to improve our rush defense.

I'm not sure what our priorities will be for the 2nd round, but we need to look at the division and see the additions of Isaiah Simmons and Javon Kinlaw pressuring our offense. So a good RB who can power between the tackles and catch passes would be great. A big WR who can make contested catches would be a good addition as well. Two prospects on your list are Cam Akers and Michael Pittman, if they are available. There are some good CB's on the list who we could grab as well. LB, who knows? Lance Zierlein has us taking the prospect you mentioned previously, Logan Wilson, Wyoming at #57.

The Rams may stick with the roster for LT by putting Havenstein back at RT and moving Evans (who did play some LT in college) from RT to LT or if he's healthy giving Noteboom a shot. Then taking a developmental guy in the 6th or 7th round or a UDFA.

One issue that I heard this morning makes good sense. There may not be a 2020 college football season or if there is it will be in the spring, thus next year's draft will be full of players who haven't seen the field in over a year. Makes this year's draft more critical.
        Last edited by mde8352gorams; -04-24-2020, 11:07 AM.

Comment

I've read at least three separate grade sheets suggesting Seattle choosing Brooks was a poor selection. One source even gave an "F" grade. It's said that while is not without strengths, Brooks struggles in coverage and anywhere from 7-11 linebackers were ranked ahead of him. I guess take this for what it is, but depending on your perspective either its a disappointment that we aren't able to land a 1st round talent with a pick or that missing on Brooks is not all that big a deal.

Comment

As much as I agree that the Rams need to improve on their offensive line, I read something today from Rich Hammond that got me thinking. The deeper we go into the draft, I think it’s less and less likely the Rams add an OL, because it’s less and less likely they’ll view these guys as significant upgrades over what they already have.

The Rams probably have their eight guys for the active roster penciled in - Whitworth, Corbett, Noteboom, Blythe, Allen, Edwards, Havenstein, and Evans. In this day and age, it’s unlikely you’re carrying more linemen than that on game day. So if you add someone, they’d have to be definitively better than what the Rams already have to justify that pick, right?

So if you take, say, Biadasz for example in the third or fourth round, who do you get rid of? Maybe Corbett after trading for him last year? Allen after barely two seasons? Havenstein via trade? Or someone from another unit who may contribute on special teams?

If a lineman doesn’t just blow the Rams away, then there’s a chance they just say, “Nothing here is better than what we have, so we’ll improve elsewhere.”

For as much as I like the idea of drafting the Josh Jones’s, Matt Hennessy’s, Robert Hunt’s, and Tyler Biadasz’s of the world, I think I need to start preparing myself for the possibility that the Rams may not view any of them as much better than their current options, causing them to opt in a different direction with these picks.

Comment

Originally posted by NJ Ramsfan1 View Post
              I've read at least three separate grade sheets suggesting Seattle choosing Brooks was a poor selection. One source even gave an "F" grade. It's said that while is not without strengths, Brooks struggles in coverage and anywhere from 7-11 linebackers were ranked ahead of him. I guess take this for what it is, but depending on your perspective either its a disappointment that we aren't able to land a 1st round talent with a pick or that missing on Brooks is not all that big a deal.
              I had read some similar evaluations about Brooks. My thinking was driven by the fact that we didn't pick until #52 and the best LB's would be long gone. I looked at Brooks also as an ILB who would be a force in improvement of our run defense, which I still feel is a huge priority. If we cannot get off the field on defense, it will not matter how good our offense becomes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                As much as I agree that the Rams need to improve on their offensive line, I read something today from Rich Hammond that got me thinking. The deeper we go into the draft, I think it’s less and less likely the Rams add an OL, because it’s less and less likely they’ll view these guys as significant upgrades over what they already have.
                I had seen a similar story back before the Combine. Then when the Rams re-signed Austin Blythe I felt they wouldn't even entertain drafting a Center, which needed immediate help.

When you think about it more, we need to assist Jared Goff as much as possible, especially when you consider what we're paying him. That implies re-building the run game beyond simply Henderson and getting a physical-type WR in a draft loaded with them.

On defense its CB and LB.

Comment

The Rams probably have their eight guys for the active roster penciled in - Whitworth, Corbett, Noteboom, Blythe, Allen, Edwards, Havenstein, and Evans. In this day and age, it’s unlikely you’re carrying more linemen than that on game day. So if you add someone, they’d have to be definitively better than what the Rams already have to justify that pick, right?

So if you take, say, Biadasz for example in the third or fourth round, who do you get rid of? Maybe Corbett after trading for him last year? Allen after barely two seasons? Havenstein via trade? Or someone from another unit who may contribute on special teams?

If a lineman doesn’t just blow the Rams away, then there’s a chance they just say, “Nothing here is better than what we have, so we’ll improve elsewhere.”

For as much as I like the idea of drafting the Josh Jones’s, Matt Hennessy’s, Robert Hunt’s, and Tyler Biadasz’s of the world, I think I need to start preparing myself for the possibility that the Rams may not view any of them as much better than their current options, causing them to opt in a different direction with these picks.
                  What are your personal thoughts? What you say makes perfect sense. But I have a hard time believing there isn't an O-lineman still on the board for rounds 2 and 3 that wouldn't be considered an upgrade for a couple of guys on our offensive line, which we all acknowledge was subpar last season.

Comment

I agree with your thoughts, particularly on the tackles. I don't see anyone left as an upgrade over Joe Noteboom or Rob Havenstein, so I'm not particularly keen on spending Round 2 picks on back-ups.

I think guards and center is where it gets more interesting. I have absolutely no faith in Brian Allen, and I think at least 5+ of the centers available would be a significant upgrade over him. I think Blythe is the better center, but if we shift him back to center, then our starting guards are two guys in this group: Austin Corbett, David Edwards, Bobby Evans, Joe Noteboom. None of these guys were particularly...."bad" last year, but I think there are a few guards that are on the board that would be an upgrade.

I think the position that would provide the most drastic improvement is center, and I think that's where we should prioritize if we're looking to draft a lineman. As you said, I'd rather draft a playmaker that would provide a boost to the offense/defense rather than a mid-tier blocker that, best case scenario, is marginally better than who we currently have.

Comment

Originally posted by NJ Ramsfan1 View Post
                      What are your personal thoughts? What you say makes perfect sense. But I have a hard time believing there isn't an O-lineman still on the board for rounds 2 and 3 that wouldn't be considered an upgrade for a couple of guys on our offensive line, which we all acknowledge was subpar last season.
                      I think the first 5-6 offensive linemen on the board above probably represent varying degrees of upgrades for the Rams. I like Josh Jones more than Noteboom, but I have a hard time seeing him fall to the Rams. And I honestly don’t want to sour on Noteboom after some struggles at guard last year, though I see Year Three as a “put up or shut up” year for both him and Allen.

With that said, I would be tempted to grab an interior lineman like Hennessy, Hunt (if they’re comfortable with the medical), or Cushenberry in the second round and have them compete immediately at the interior spots. I would not be afraid to cut Corbett or Allen if these guys beat them out. If they don’t, then I find a way to carry nine linemen.

I know the line came on stronger towards the end of the season, and that’s fine. But I don’t think that means the team should rest on its laurels, and I could see guys into the fourth round giving Corbett and Allen a run for their money or supplanting Edwards at right guard. Plus with injuries to the line last year, maybe it’s worth carrying an extra guy this season.

Originally posted by RockinRam View Post
                      I agree with your thoughts, particularly on the tackles. I don't see anyone left as an upgrade over Joe Noteboom or Rob Havenstein, so I'm not particularly keen on spending Round 2 picks on back-ups.

I think guards and center is where it gets more interesting. I have absolutely no faith in Brian Allen, and I think at least 5+ of the centers available would be a significant upgrade over him. I think Blythe is the better center, but if we shift him back to center, then our starting guards are two guys in this group: Austin Corbett, David Edwards, Bobby Evans, Joe Noteboom. None of these guys were particularly...."bad" last year, but I think there are a few guards that are on the board that would be an upgrade.

I think the position that would provide the most drastic improvement is center, and I think that's where we should prioritize if we're looking to draft a lineman. As you said, I'd rather draft a playmaker that would provide a boost to the offense/defense rather than a mid-tier blocker that, best case scenario, is marginally better than who we currently have.
                      The Rams are nicely poised to upgrade at running back and to grab a very talented fourth receiver who could be groomed into something more. I think you have to weigh whether those paths are better than what you feel is there at the offensive line. One thing about good line coaches is that they usually think they can get the most out of guys, and I think Aaron Kromer falls into that mold. I can’t help but wonder if the Rams have passed and will continue to pass on linemen early on because Kromer is confident he can coach up some of these mid round guys, allowing the Rams to spend the early capital elsewhere. We’ll see.

Comment

Originally posted by RockinRam View Post
                        To be honest, I am not a huge fan of the offensive tackles left on the board. Josh Jones and Ezra Cleveland remind me of Joe Noteboom. Decent size with decent athleticism, and their game is geared more towards a finesse-style of blocking and they really lack that any type of bulldozing strength. And then there are reports about the Auburn OT being extremely raw with "questionable" commitment to football (which gives me nightmares of a Greg Robinson 2.0).

I'm really hoping we focus our Round 2 picks on infusing our offense with playmakers. I think if we could somehow land a guy like Michael Pittman/Laviska Shenault and Jonathan Taylor/J.K Dobbins, I think that gives McVay much needed help to keep up with an increasingly talented NFC West.

I believe that we would be able to pick up guys like Tyler Biadasz (center) and Ben Bartch (guard) in Round 3.

I would be ecstatic with this draft going into Round 4.
                        Well...got the WR and RB position picks right!...just not the actual players haha.

No way of finding out, but I wonder how the Rams FO viewed Jefferson vs. the "bigger" WRs that got picked earlier (Tee Higgins, Michael Pittman, Laviska Shenault).

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Nick
                          Nick's Top 40 "Your Guess is As Good As Mine" Rams Draft Board for Day Three
                          by Nick
                          Day Two is in the books, and we've got four new Rams to welcome - RB Cam Akers, WR Van Jefferson, LB Terrell Lewis, and DB Terrell Burgess.

With that said, the Rams still have three more picks, assuming they don't trade or move around. They've got a fourth, sixth, and seventh round selection to work with.

I did my best to comb through a couple of existing big boards to pick out some guys that I'm intrigued by, guys I've considered in previous mock drafts, and players that I think could fit with the Rams on Day Three. I tried to eliminate positions where I didn't perceive any need (QB, DL) as well as positions the Rams have already addressed (RB, WR, S). I did include some pass rushers only because Lewis's health scares me a bit and I wouldn't argue with grabbing another rusher.

Because I'm no expert and am really just spitballing here, I would consider this less a big board and more of a list of names I'm intrigued by. I did try to order them in the way I'd prefer them to come off the board, but again, hardly an expert here. Here's the list. If I've got someone on there who was already drafted, I apologize. I did my best to keep up with things but I know a couple slipped by that I had to go back and correct.

DAY THREE PROSPECTS
                          • Akeem Davis-Gaither (LB, App. State)
                          • Curtis Weaver (EDGE, Boise State)
                          • Troy Dye (LB, Oregon)
                          • Bryce Hall (CB, Virginia)
                          • Donovan Peoples-Jones (WR, Michigan)
                          • Prince Tega Wanogho (OL, Auburn)
                          • Tyler Biadasz (OL, Wisconsin)
                          • Troy Pride Jr. (CB, Notre Dame)
                          • Nick Harris (OL, Washington)
                          • Bradlee Anae (EDGE, Utah)
                          • Ben Bartch (OL, St. Johns)
                          • K'Von Wallace (S, Clemson)
                          • Alex Taylor (OL, SC State)
                          • Darnay Holmes (CB, UCLA)
                          • Evan Weaver (LB, California)
                          • Ben Bredeson (OL, Michigan)
                          • Saahdiq Charles (OL, LSU)
                          • John Reid (CB, Penn State)
                          • John Simpson (OL, Clemson)
                          • Markus Bailey (LB, Purdue)
                          • Joe Bachie (LB, Michigan State)
                          • Jonathan Garvin (EDGE, Miami)
                          • Logan Stenberg (OL, Kentucky)
                          • Amik Robertson (CB, LA Tech)
                          • Kevin Dotson (OL, Louisiana)
                          • Javelin Guidry (CB, Utah)
                          • Justin Herron (OL, Wake Forest)
                          • Jaylinn Hawkins (S, California)
                          • Kenny Robinson (S, West Virginia)
                          • Reggie Robinson II (CB, Tulsa)
                          • Cameron Clark (OL, Charlotte)
                          • Kamal Martin (LB, Minnesota)
                          • Harrison Hand (DB, Temple)
                          • Keith Ismael (OL, San Diego State)
                          • Rodrigo Blankenship (K, Georgia)
                          • Michael Onwenu (OL, Michigan)
                          • Mykal Walker (LB, Fresno State)
                          • Tyler Bass (K, Georgia Southern)
                          • Jordan Mack (LB, Virginia)
                          • Shaun Bradley (LB, Temple)
                          -04-24-2020, 09:29 PM
                        • Nick
                          TSN: Best players available for 2nd, 3rd rounds of 2018 NFL Draft
                          by Nick
                          NFL Draft 2018: Best players available for second, third rounds
                          April 26, 2018 11:49pm EDT
                          Tadd Haislop @TaddHaislop
                          Published on Apr. 26, 2018

The list of best players available as the 2018 NFL Draft moves to the second round includes several prospects who easily could have been selected in the first round. There is value to be had in Day 2 of the draft at running back, wide receiver, offensive line and cornerback, specifically.

Just because a player is still available as the NFL Draft moves to Day 2 does not mean he isn’t as likely to succeed as a first-rounder — far from it. Many second-round picks have gone on to Hall of Fame-caliber pro careers. The same can be said for third-round picks.

Below are the best players available at each position as the 2018 NFL Draft moves to the second and third rounds. They’re based on player rankings from SN’s pre-draft big board of the top 100 prospects.

Quarterbacks
                          Mason Rudolph, QB, Oklahoma State
                          Kyle Lauletta, QB, Richmond
                          Mike White, QB, Western Kentucky
                          Luke Falk, QB, Washington State
                          Riley Ferguson, QB, Memphis

Running backs
                          Ronald Jones, RB, USC
                          Derrius Guice, RB, LSU
                          Mark Walton, RB, Miami (Fla.)
                          Nick Chubb, RB, Georgia
                          Jaylen Samuels, RB, N.C. State
                          Nyheim Hines, RB, N.C. State
                          Royce Freeman, RB, Oregon
                          Kerryon Johnson, RB, Auburn
                          Bo Scarbrough, RB, Alabama
                          Kalen Ballage, RB, Arizona State

Wide receivers
                          Christian Kirk, WR, Texas A&M
                          Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU
                          James Washington, WR, Oklahoma State
                          Anthony Miller, WR, Memphis
                          DJ Chark, WR, LSU
                          Equanimous St. Brown, WR, Notre Dame
                          Michael Gallup, WR, Colorado State
                          Dante Pettis, WR, Washington
                          DaeSean Hamilton, WR, Penn State
                          Keke Coutee, WR, Texas Tech

Tight ends
                          Mark Andrews, TE, Oklahoma
                          Dallas Goedert, TE, South Dakota State
                          Mike Gesicki, TE, Penn State
                          Troy Fumagalli, TE, Wisconsin

Offensive tackles
                          Connor Williams, OT, Texas
                          Orlando Brown, OT, Oklahoma
                          Brian O’Neill, OT, Pittsburgh
                          Chukwuma Okorafor, OT, Western Michigan
                          Tyrell Crosby, OT, Oregon
                          Will Richardson, OT, N.C. State
                          Martinas Rankin, OT, Mississippi State
                          Brandon Parker, OT, NC A&T
                          Jamarco Jones, OT, Ohio State

Guards/Centers
                          Will Hernandez, G, UTEP
                          James Daniels, C, Iowa
                          Braden Smith, G, Auburn
                          Austin Corbett, C, Nevada
                          Wyatt Teller, G, Virginia Tech
                          Mason Cole, C, Michigan
                          Scott Quessenberry, C, UCLA

Defensive ends/Edge rushers
                          Harold Landry, DE, Boston College
                          Josh Sweat, DE, Florida State
                          Hercules Mata’afa, DE, Washington State
                          Arden Key, DE, LSU
                          Tyquan Lewis, DE, Ohio State
                          Dorance Armstrong, DE, Kansas

Defensive...
                          -04-26-2018, 09:04 PM
                        • Nick
                          2020 NFL Draft: Final Top 250 Big Board, with 21 receivers in the top 100
                          by Nick
                          2020 NFL Draft prospect rankings: Final Top 250 Big Board, with 21 receivers in the top 100
                          The receiver class is loaded, the offensive tackle group is top-heavy, and there are plenty of quality defensive backs
                          Chris Trapasso
                          @ChrisTrapasso
                          1 hr ago • 14 min read

After months watching and re-watching film of hundreds of draft prospects and analyzing athletic testing, my final Big Board for the 2020 NFL Draft is set it digital stone.

No major surprises this year at the top spot at any position. Well, maybe Harrison Bryant from Florida Atlantic as my top tight end?

Joe Burrow's my No. 1 overall prospect.

Before I get to the rankings, I must note I have a "position addition" included in my grading system that's factored in after I get a "raw grade" for each prospect based on positional value. Quarterbacks, of course, get the biggest boost. Then edge rushers and offensive tackles, and so on. Running backs receive zero position addition. Incorporating that concept seemed logical to me when constructing a Big Board that wasn't team-specific.

Next to each prospect's position is a number. For reference convenience, that number represents their ranking at their respective position.

1. Joe Burrow, QB1, LSU
                          2. Chase Young, EDGE1, Ohio St.
                          3. Tua Tagovailoa, QB2, Alabama
                          4. Jeffrey Okudah, CB1, Ohio State
                          5. Tristan Wirfs, OT1, Iowa
                          6. CeeDee Lamb, WR1, Oklahoma
                          7. Isaiah Simmons, LB1, Clemson
                          8. Jerry Jeudy, WR2, Alabama
                          9. Justin Herbert, QB3, Oregon
                          10. Javon Kinlaw, DL1, South Carolina

Burrow and Young are no-brainers. Tagovailoa's raw grade was actually the sixth-highest in the class, but his position addition bumps him to No. 3. This could be the lowest you'll see Isaiah Simmons. For as much as I watched his film with my jaw on my desk, I did notice his twitch doesn't align with the rest of his freakish athleticism. In short, Lamb got the top receiver spot because of more dynamic yards-after-the-catch ability and better contested-catch skill than Jeudy. Herbert has his flaws -- at times, his accuracy and reading complex coverages -- but he also can be tremendous on difficult throws that require elite arm talent, and I like his athleticism and experience. Kinlaw is my top defensive lineman for many reasons, and he's ahead of Derrick Brown because of his pass-rushing prowess.

11. K'Lavon Chaisson, EDGE2, LSU
                          12. Andrew Thomas, OT2, Georgia
                          13. Tee Higgins, WR3, Clemson
                          14. Henry Ruggs III, WR4, Alabama
                          15. Jedrick Wills, OT3, Alabama
                          16. Curtis Weaver, EDGE3, Boise State
                          17. Josh Jones, OT4, Houston
                          18. Mekhi Becton, OT5, Louisville
                          19. Xavier McKinney, S1, Alabama
                          20. Derrick Brown, DL2, Auburn
                          21. Jalen Reagor, WR5, TCU
                          22. Kristian Fulton, CB2, LSU
                          23. Jordan Love, QB4,...
                          -04-14-2020, 08:06 AM
                        • Nick
                          2014 NFL Draft Underclassmen Tracker
                          by Nick
                          Courtesy of SB Nation...

Declared for the draft:
                          Davante Adams, WR, Fresno State
                          Jace Amaro, TE, Texas Tech
                          George Atkinson, RB, Notre Dame
                          Dion Bailey, S, Southern California
                          Odell Beckham Jr., WR, LSU
                          Kelvin Benajmin, WR, Florida State
                          Kapri Bibbs, RB, Colorado State
                          Russell Bodine, C, North Carolina
                          Blake Bortles, QB, Central Florida
                          Chris Boyd, WR, Vanderbilt
                          Carl Bradford, OLB, Arizona State
                          Bashaud Breeland, CB, Clemson
                          Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville
                          Martavis Bryant, WR, Clemson
                          Kadeem Carey, RB, Arizona
                          HaHa Clinton-Dix, S, Alabama
                          Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina
                          Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers
                          Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon State
                          Scott Crichton, DE, Oregon State
                          Isaiah Crowell, RB, Alabama State
                          Jonathan Dowling, S, Western Kentucky
                          Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri
                          Dominic Easley, DT, Florida
                          Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina
                          Bruce Ellington, WR, South Carolina
                          Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M
                          Ego Ferguson, DT, LSU
                          Mike Flacco, TE, New Haven
                          Cameron Fleming, OT, Stanford
                          Khairi Fortt, LB, California
                          Austin Franklin, WR, New Mexico State
                          Devonta Freeman, RB, Florida State
                          Xavier Grimble, TE, Southern California
                          Victor Hampton, CB, South Carolina
                          Jeremy Hill, RB, LSU
                          Adrian Hubbard, OLB, Alabama
                          Kameron Jackson, CB, California
                          Nic Jacobs, TE, McNeese State
                          Timmy Jernigan, DT, Florida State
                          Anthony Johnson, DT, LSU
                          Storm Johnson, RB, Central Florida
                          Henry Josey, RB, Missouri
                          Cyrus Kouandjio, OT, Alabama
                          Jarvis Landry, WR, LSU
                          Cody Latimer, WR, Indiana
                          DeMarcus Lawrence, DE, Boise State
                          Marqise Lee, WR, Southern California
                          A.C. Leonard, TE, Tennessee State
                          Colt Lyerla, TE, Oregon
                          Aaron Lynch, DE, South Florida
                          Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M
                          Marcus Martin, C, Southern California
                          Tre Mason, RB, Auburn
                          Terrence Mitchell, CB, Oregon
                          Viliami Moala, DT, California
                          Donte Moncrief, WR, Ole Miss
                          Jake Murphy, TE, Utah
                          Adam Muema, RB, San Diego State
                          Troy Niklas, TE, Notre Dame
                          Louis Nix, DT, Notre Dame
                          Jeoffrey Pagan, DE, Alabama
                          Ronald Powell, DE, Florida
                          Calvin Pryor, S, Louisville
                          Loucheiz Purifoy, CB, Florida
                          Kelcy Quarles, DT, South Carolina
                          Darrin Reaves, RB, UAB
                          Ed Reynolds, S, Stanford
                          Paul Richardson, WR, Colorado
                          Antonio Richardson, OT, Tennessee
                          Marcus Roberson, CB, Florida
                          Allen Robinson, WR, Penn State
                          Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn
                          Bradley Roby, CB, Ohio State
                          Richard Rodgers, TE, California
                          Bishop Sankey, RB, Washington
                          Lache Seastrunk, RB, Baylor
                          Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
                          Ryan Shazier, OLB, Ohio State
                          Yawin Smallwood, MLB, Connecticut
                          Brett Smith, QB,...
                          -01-01-2014, 10:41 AM
                        • TheBritishRam
                          List of Signed Undrafted Free Agents
                          by TheBritishRam
                          Danario Alexander and Tony Washington are still unsigned

Shay Hodge, WR, Ole Miss
                          Scott Long, WR, Louisville
                          LeGarrett Blount, RB, Oregon
                          Chris Maragos, S, UW
                          Patrick Stoudamire, DB, W. Illinois
                          Jared Perry, WR, Missouri
                          Jarrett Brown, QB, WVU
                          Leroy Vann, KR, FAMU

Bears
                          Juice Williams, QB, Illinois (Tryout)
                          Greg Mathews, WR, Michigan
                          Quentin Scott, S, Northern Iowa