Ram unveil new uniforms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ram unveil new uniforms

Here you go ....................................

Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	943
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	832859Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	137.6 KB
ID:	832860Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	189.2 KB
ID:	832861Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	171.3 KB
ID:	832862Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	301.2 KB
ID:	832863

Name:	image_5063.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	157.2 KB
ID:	832865 Am OK with the helmet, the rest looks week but might grow un me, what will be our home uniform?

Comment

New Ram horns on the sleave and in the numbers on the front/back

Comment

some more images

Name:	8.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	162.6 KB
ID:	832868Click image for larger version

Name:	9.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	199.8 KB
ID:	832869Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	227.1 KB
ID:	832870

Comment

Name:	EX5_BDBXsAY120F.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	2.11 MB
ID:	832872

Comment

Not thrilled but not the train wreck expected. As I said from the outset, the decals are being dictated by the modern helmet design. If this is for player safety I’m all for it. The horns and decals used to almost meet in the middle and you could see the horns from the back in the old days. Now the horns are all on the sides with quite a gap in the middle but they are wider. A lot of people wanted that. Horns look smaller with all side decals. The 3D horn? meh

The Uni in bone (looks gray) is incredibly weak with little burst and very thin lines but the Royal Blue & Yellow should keep the faithful happy. It is what it is. Could’ve been worse. Now, when do we ever see them on the field.....?

Comment

For all the fear and anxiety, I think they’re better than expected.

The colors really pop in the pictures. The Royal x Yellow (Goff pictured above) really looks great IMO. Royal x Royal (Donald) looks good as well. I’m not as fond of the Bone x Bone (Ramsey and Woods), for some reason it just looks very plain.

The horn design on the helmet and sleeve looks solid to me. There's something about the numbers - either the font or the color gradient - that I'm not completely sold on.

Overall, I like them better than I thought i would. Now, open the floodgates of the internet hate!

Comment

I agree the bone is just meh but like ah said thumbs up for the helmet. They never had the yellow pants on the photos I have seen but looks good as well as the all blue.

Comment

I have mixed feelings but I'm not totally displeased. First, I do like the helmet, and messing this up was my biggest fear. They did an overall good job with it, and I'm VERY pleased they essentially left it alone. Secondly, the home (Blue) jerseys look pretty good as well. The blue doesn't look to me like a big departure from the traditional royal we've known and loved, so from that standpoint I'm happy. Both the blue with blue and the blue with yellow uniform/yellow pants combs are pretty solid. On the flip side, I'm not thrilled with the two-toned numbers and would prefer one solid color. I'm also not real taken with the white jerseys, which look very plain- not enough color. I've never liked an all-white uniform- looks like a bunch of ice cream men out there...lol.

I WOULD like to see the actual jerseys displayed and will reserve final judgment until then, but overall I will say I am pretty happy and certainly relieved they did a much better job with these than they did the logos.
                  Last edited by NJ Ramsfan1; -05-13-2020, 10:22 AM.

Comment

At first look, I'm not thrilled. The colors are fine, but the helmet horns are very disappointing. I knew there they were going to screw with them, and the split is not a good look IMO. The worst part is the numbers design. They look too small and flat, despite the subtle accents. A better design would have made all the difference in the overall look of the uniforms. That said, I didn't like the blue and gold St. Louis uniforms when they first came out, but they eventually grew on me to the point that I really liked them. Maybe these will do the same, and I want to see what they look like on the players in action.

Comment

Meh, no pop, no pizzazz. Whatever. At least the Horns are still somewhat intact. I don't really like the Blue on Blue. Basically just too much Blue. I for one actually like the Bone White but they also lack pop.

Originally posted by 99rams View Post
                      The horns and decals used to almost meet in the middle and you could see the horns from the back in the old days. Now the horns are all on the sides with quite a gap in the middle but they are wider. A lot of people wanted that. Horns look smaller with all side decals. The 3D horn? meh
                      Yeah My favorite was the old Horns where they almost met in the middle. I think you are corect about having to work around the new helmet design. The 3D horn would be really cool if it actually looked 3D. Hard to understand why they can't do a better job with that in this day and age.

Originally posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
                      The worst part is the numbers design. They look too small and flat, despite the subtle accents. A better design would have made all the difference in the overall look of the uniforms. That said, I didn't like the blue and gold St. Louis uniforms when they first came out, but they eventually grew on me to the point that I really liked them.
                      Yeah I think you are correct about the numbers. Doing a better job with those could have made a huge difference. Those Blue & Gold never did grow on me. Can't stand them to this day or how the former owner changed them the season after winning the SB.

Comment

...Hard to understand why they can't do a better job with that in this day and age.

- Curly Horns

That sums it up perfectly. Helmet and uniform (especially white/bone version).

I also like your "no pop, no pizzazz" reaction.

Change is too 'High School' for me.

Unbelievable.
                        Last edited by RealRam; -05-13-2020, 01:06 PM. Reason: Tyop!

Comment

As many have already written, not bad, was expecting worse. Agreed. I am glad the horns on the helmet were retained as we were the first team to ever put any design on the helmet, so there's history involved. I get it about the break in the horn design as it is more contemporary. I am liking the number on the sleeve, which is not shown on the royal uniforms, why?

The one dislike is the choice of typeface for the numbers, regardless of size. The "1's" will get confused for "7's" when jerseys get scrunched during plays IMO.

For those who don't like the white/bone uniforms, I recall reading some years ago that all white will make players look larger, for whatever that's worth.

Now the question remains when will the fans in Los Angeles get to see these uniforms in person?

Comment

I like them. We asked for three things and I think they delivered them: We wanted blue and yellow, keep the horns and make it LA. It may not look like what some want, but I think they did the job.
                            "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

Comment

From an outsider, FWIW.

Comment