Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the Rams better off without fans in the stadiums?

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamsFan16
    Props to the Fans at the EJD.
    by RamsFan16
    I'm not going to lie, I expected it to be very quiet given our 5 game losing streak, but the Fans today were louder than any game this and last season. It was very suprising and reassuring that our fans actually care about football in St. Louis and that there are some that go to games!!!

It was loud there all day!
    -11-26-2006, 02:16 PM
  • queerz4sf
    Thank You Rams
    by queerz4sf
    It was amazing, the Rams returned to a place that rejected them and the fans took them back all 3 of them.

The San Francisco ***** never had a home game on the road in St Louis due to the great and loyal fans of that city, however, the ***** first game in the Coliseum was amazing.

Not only were the ***** the home team( Like the Raiders when the play in San Diego, at 50,000 to 60,000 Red and Gold fans were in the stadium. Our group" Gay America's Team" was at least 5,000 strong.

I didn't see many Ram fans, the ones I did not know anything about the team and got free tickets and were paid to wear Rams gear, we were shocked, I love the fact the Rams are back in L.A. due to the extra home game for the ***** and to think we were not good, just imagine when we get good, we could probably fill the stadium with all 49er fans.

I just hope the Rams stay, but they will never have a home field advantage like St Louis, even when they were in Anaheim we used own their venue.

We shall see, but fans outside need to know, the Rams don't have that many fans inside L..A. and if they do somebody probably is paying them.

I cant wait for the Giants and their fans due the same thing at Dodger stadium, we have the superior team this season as we always do. We did notice that the Golden State Warriors are now the most popular NBS team in L.A.

We shall see the Rams next year and look forward to an extra home game.

TY!

San Francisco is supreme to anything L.A.

Also:

Half of the 49er fans lived in the L.A. area. I don't think the Rams have any local fans who aren't paid to go to a game?

It 's the same as when the Chargers moved to L.A. and to hire fans for the press conference.

We don't have any Dodger or Ram fans in the Gay Area, no one has ever seen them.

See you next season and thanks for moving back.
    -02-10-2017, 01:01 PM
  • bruce4life
    Attention All Wannabe Stl Fans...
    by bruce4life
    I Already Sure That You Guys Have Sold Your Tickets To Some Devout Steeler Fan Already, But Just Take This Into Perspective A Little Bit...

When The Rams Are Doing Bad, You Guys Dont Show Up To The Games, Which Just Builds Lower Moral For A Team That Needs A Good Fanbase...

But When The Cards Lose And Trust Me They Will Suck This Year, You Guys Will Be Out To Every Ball Game...

Give Me Some Reasons For This... I Know For A Fact That No Matter What Us So Cal Fans Support Any Of Their Teams Through Thick And Then
    -12-20-2007, 12:10 PM
  • BigDaddyPace
    For All SoCal Rams Fans
    by BigDaddyPace
    I was brousing the forum and a topic caught my eye about the Rams moving back to LA. I must say, that the level of optimism is astoundling to me because I don't think the Rams will ever leave STL in my lifetime. This brought to mind a simple hypothetical that I have been pondering for a while. Would you guys still be Rams fans if LA got a new franchise? Personnally, I don't understand how you can still support a franchise that turns its back on you (i.e. the Arizona Cardinals).
    :l
    I'm a Rams fan forever!!!!!!!!!!!
    81.82%
    I'm still a Rams fan, but I would support them.
    13.64%
    I would be a fan of both teams.
    4.55%
    Forget the Rams! Go LA Saints!
    0.00%
    -08-04-2007, 09:43 PM
    you call yourself rams fans????
    by Guest
    have you guys seen the stadium lately???? its a joke.... i know for a fact that all these so cal rams fans would give an arm and leg for the rams to come back to anaheim!!!!! i go to every game that i can out here: the seattle, san fran, and arizona games!!!!!!! if i had to a chance to go to every rams game i would!!!!!!! the fans in the midwest, come one its a joke, the stadium is hardly full this year!!!!!! you never see the browns stadium not packed because their fans our die hards!!!!! simple as this folks, some midwest fans are band wagoners and soft!!!!!!!!!
    -12-10-2005, 11:05 AM
Working...
X