No More Posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No More Posts

I will be doing more traveling with my job and won’t be able to post anymore shortly.

Dez, you have done a great job with this site. Thanks for your creation.

It has been great posting here and getting to know everyone. Take it easy Ram fans. Keep the faith.

:shield:

Damn.... That sucks. :upset: Your one of the better posters too. Time is on your side. You will return someday. Let us not say goodbye. Lets us say "Until then"... See you, my friend.

Comment

Ramble on well...

Take good care amigo. I know you'll be following Rams action whenever you can and I trust you shall not be disappointed.

Best wishes in your job activities. "Vaya con Dios..."

:ram:

Comment

If you come thru Texas.....

you wouldn't be a stranger.

Hope you get to pop in every now and then and say howdy.

:lid:

Comment

Take care

I hope you bring your little butt back here when you abel to. I wish you the best of luck...you will be missed!~

Comment

hey have you never heard of INTERNET cafe's ???

Thats what I use when traveling, good luck mate, we will miss you and thanks for the great posts.:shield:

Comment

Take care Ramble!I have enjoyed your posts.Hey,even public libraries have internet access,so drop us a line every once in a while.

:angryram: GO RAMS! STAY FOCUSED! WIN!:shield:
              ST.LOUIS RAMS:THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN THE NFL!!!

Comment

I will be able to stop in once every couple months, but it will be tough.

Thanks again, everyone here is awesome. Have a great holiday and Go Rams!

Jorge – “Hit the nail softly” (A Spanish saying that I can’t remember how to translate)

Comment

C-Ya .....

RAMble On .....

Good luck with your travels .....

Sorry to see a good poster go from any site ......

Comment

Take care Ramble enjoyed the posts. Hope you get back to us soon
                    :helmet:
                    GO CLAYMORES : DEAD BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Comment

Sorry you've got to Ramble

We'll save your nickname for ya dude. Sorry to see you go. :mad:

Comment

:<> :upset:

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Nick
                          What should I do when I reach 10,000 posts?
                          by Nick
                          Just saw the post counter earlier and I'm surprisingly close to the 10k mark. I'm not sure if that's something to be proud or ashamed of, so I pose the question to you, the Clan. How should I proceed once I hit the 10,000 post mark? Any suggestions?
                          Retire the account as you would a jersey number in honor of the milestone!
                          5.00%
                          Keep on trucking; it's big but it could always be bigger.
                          40.00%
                          Enter a new era of posting with a change of user name.
                          10.00%
                          Get a freakin' life! I mean c'mon, 10k posts? Seriously?!
                          45.00%
                          -08-31-2007, 06:07 PM
                        • Alec22
                          Aviator
                          by Alec22
                          I have a new thing next to my name, "Allocate"

what does it mean?, is it by reaching a number of posts? or did nick or dez give it to me??
                          -10-23-2006, 07:40 PM
                        • RamsFan16
                          5,000 posts, an overview!
                          by RamsFan16
                          This post right here is taking me from 4,999 posts, to 5,000! Quite a accomplishment on this wonderful site! Thanks for being such good friends and such a good family!

As I was just looking through the Under 18 forum, looking at all my older posts and things like that. My goodness, I can understand why some still don't care to much for me. Reading through my old posts, I had no logic on arguing, and no credibility whatsoever. One thread ( Best Coaches in Big 10 ), all I did was come back with But this, but that..., blah, blah, blah.. I was annoyed reading it.

I'd like to thank this ClanRam family for dealing with me from the time I joined, until now, and into the future. Thanks for putting up with my immaturity, ignorance and arrogance.

*Cheers* to 5,000 more and a great future for Rams Football and for this family and all families!

-11-17-2009, 05:10 PM
                        • RamDez
                          Site Upgrade - Post issues here
                          by RamDez
                          Hi All,

Can you please post any issues that you might have HERE rather than PMing me, thanks all.
                          -01-11-2011, 01:26 AM
                        • RealRam
                          Q-U-A-L-I-T-Y Ram-o-site!
                          by RealRam
                          Hi Dez,

Just wanted to salute you with sincere congratulations for your outstanding CLANRAM.COM site, i.e., a QUALITY Ram-o-site! :-) The time and effort placed behind this cool forum truly displays a fine and friendly affection towards the RAMS and their supporting fans (I've been one avid follower since the L. A. Rams of 1966). It is a great opportunity to learn and share amidst the banging world of battering rams, particularly with the tremendous team we now enjoy.

I look forward to an exciting and successful season. Many thanks to you and all that contribute positively to CLANRAM! Rrrrrrrams... r-r-ready to RUMBLE!!!...
                          -06-06-2001, 11:40 AM
                        Working...
                        X