Relaxe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relaxe

Guys relaxe. Look at the two schedules. The steelers schedule is insanely easy. They are overated. If they do get past the Gaiders and into the super bowl against the rams they will get man handled. Think about it this way... If the Rams had the steelers schedule they would have the number 1 defense as well.

Raiders lose to the Titans. The Steelers playing well once again, without Bettis. Weak schedule or not... The Steelers are pretty good.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• AvengerRam_old
      Opinions on the Schedule
      by AvengerRam_old
      What do you think?
      I like it. Start with a trial by fire, then get a nice homestand after the bye.
      30.67%
      I don't like it. A team like this would be better off with an easy start to build momentum.
      8.00%
      If the Rams are going to be a substantially improved team, the schedule should not matter much.
      61.33%
      -04-15-2009, 08:12 AM
    • FestusRam
      Rams 2011 schedule strength intriguing!?
      by FestusRam
      The Rams were given a pretty soft schedule last year. Actually, with an opponent win percentage under 50%, it was the second easiest schedule in the league. I feel like that's exactly what the Rams needed, being so young and starting a rookie qb all 16 games. Not to mention winning only one game a year before.

This years schedules a different story.

Here's a list of some of the top tier teams we will face next year.

Philadelphia Eagles
      Pittsburgh Steelers
      Dallas Cowboys(They will play much better under Garrett)
      Green Bay Packers
      New York Giants
      Baltimore Ravens
      New Orleans Saintes(Who dat? Dat's the defending super bowl champs who lost to the seagulls in the wild card round of the playoffs haha)

With a quick look at the teams it obvious the schedule strength took a 180 from last season. However, Im happy with the schedule

While it was very nice to see them win almost half their games last year, I'm ready for them to step up and play with the big dawgz.

I'm ready, even though they might not be, to see how well they fair against formidable teams rather than teams like the cards and panthers. Id much rather see how they fair against Big Ben, Vick,Rogers,etc. and the solid D's these teams bring almost every year.

Do anyone else agree?
      -01-22-2011, 12:49 PM
    • AvengerRam_old
      What type of schedule are you hoping for?
      by AvengerRam_old
      The NFL schedule is set to be released on April 16, 2013.

What type of schedule do you hope for?

Trial By Fire: Tough games/road games stacked up in early part of the season. If the team can run the guantlet with moderate success, they will be rewarded with a late schedule that allows a sprint to the finish line.

Easing Into Autumn: Easier games/home games in early stage of season. Allow the team to get some wins under its belt and build confidence, with the tough games towards the end of the year.

Getting Over The Hump: A couple of easier games at the start to get off running, and a favorable late schedule for the playoff push. Getting from Halloween to Thanksgiving a bear of a task.

Mixed Bag: Tougher and easier games scattered throughout schedule. No real speed ramps, but no major roadblocks either.
      Trial By Fire
      20.83%
      Easing Into Autumn
      16.67%
      Getting Over The Hump
      16.67%
      Mixed Bag
      45.83%
      -03-29-2013, 04:51 PM
    • Rambos
      Looking at the schedule
      by Rambos
      Baltimore Ravens Home
      Washington Redskins Home

Bye

@ Green Bay Packers
      @ Dallas Cowboys
      New Orleans Saints Home

We have to win the next two games IMO these are huge games... our season in on the line in the next two weeks period. I think we can be 3-4 before we get to our division games, but we have to win next week!
      -09-21-2011, 08:51 AM
    • LA Rammer
      Easier Schedule
      by LA Rammer
      We were presented as having the easiest schedule in the NFL, but as I LOOK AT THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING the cheese hawks seem to have an even easier schedule.

We are going to have to play hard to win this division. What is everyone elses take?:clanram:
      -09-29-2005, 12:20 AM
    Working...
    X