• Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all my ClanRam Warriors

I hope you all have the BEST prezzies ever :shield: :shield: :shield:

Merry Christmas O' Fearless Leader!!!!!

:shield:

Comment

I was hoping for one of those "NFC West Division Champions" hats like i got 2 years ago for christmas, looks like i couldn't get it in time (damn bin Laden screwing up the NFL schedule). I'll have to buy it myself after next week;)

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa...

and have a Happy New Year... GO RAMS...

Thanks as always Dez...

Comment

Merry Christmas to you Dez.Hope you have had a good one.I wanted Super Bowl tickets but Santa's still trying to score them.
        (Santas main priority was getting Az some stick um.;))

:angryram: GO RAMS! STAY FOCUSED! WIN!:shield:
        Last edited by Aries51; -12-25-2001, 01:28 PM.
        ST.LOUIS RAMS:THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN THE NFL!!!

Comment

A belated HAPPY HOLIDAYS to one and all! I did get a cozy Rams sweatshirt and a Warner bear to keep my princess TY bear company, so considering the football illiterate friends I have, I think I did pretty good. Here's hoping the real gift to all of us comes in February.

Comment

Me too! Me too!

Ditto, belated ditto to everyone. Best and sincerest personal wishes to all ClanRam warriors, particularly for the BigOne/XXXVI.

RamDez, it has been a real joy to have found and to be part of this great Clan, believe me. I really appreciate your initiative and work in bringing us together here to share insight, spite and delight in the venturous ways of the St. Louis Rams.
            And so this time, I say to you and all fellow Rams, "¡Feliz Año Nuevo!" :helmet:

Comment