Bears keep getting better, but so do we

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bears keep getting better, but so do we

Bears look good, real good. Hitting on all cilinders but playinga real weak schedule. Let them front load, (another political saying) through the regular season, but they will be out of the race by "Super Tuesday".

The Bears D is good, but so is ours. If we play as good as we did today, we will win out and be celebrating on the landing in early Feb!

Republican Ram:helmet:

Sure, da Bears might look good, and the Buccaneers might look good, and of course the Steelers might look good. Oh yeah, and don't forget the Packers, Eagles, Raiders, and blah blah blah.

My point is, don't get too overconcerned with the teams that we might face in the future who stand as a possible stoplight on our road trip to the Big Easy. We are the kings, until proven wrong.

For now, my fellow Rams fans, let's focus on the Falcons.

:ram:

Comment

Now I am not the football expert all of you are, but isn't it possible da Bears will have to meet the Packers again in the playoffs???

Well, if they do, we know how that will turn out.

Comment

As good as DA Bears have been this year (a very refreshing change) they lack the one thing that sets the Rams apart from the rest--SOLIDARITY! Maybe next year the Bears can put all their trust into ONE quarterback and be real contenders for the big ring. This year belongs to the RAMS!:evilram:

Comment

ramcrazy...as it stands now, the bears could meet the packers in round 2 IF Tampa Bay beats Philadelphia (TB would play Rams) and Green Bay defeats the Whiners..it should be interesting.

I still have a lot of doubts about the Bears. The defense is good, but if you can stop the A-train and put most of the game on miller's arm, i think he would slip up.

Comment

I agree with DJ. Stop the running game for Chicago and you stop the Bears.

Comment

2 words on this

O-V-E-R R-A-T-E-D

:evilram:

Comment

Overrated?

There has been much speculation (all season) that the Bears are overrated. ;) Yet they've continued to win games, and that's all that matters. Winning, my friend, is not overrated.

:shield:

Comment

Thanks DJ for the info.

Comment

no problem, i hope i had the scenario right, some of the seedings will get determined on sunday.

A lot of people thought of us as overrated in 1999, so hmm... I still say stop the run and move the ball against the defense and you should be fine...

Comment