Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite O Player

MR. Dod and MR. Dez,
    Are you going to go on Holiday out here in sunny California and watch your beloved Rams play the Chargers in San Diego in the "cold beverage consuming" month of August? ( a hot month )
    Sco

I would LOVE to, but I have booked my holidays to the start of the Season (as I always do).

I was hoping for the chargers this year but hopefully soon.

I loved it when I was in San Diego the last time.

Comment

Sco I'd love to visit San Diego again had a great time there in 1979 BUT August is booked up with the family hols then hopefully a trip to St Louis for the bash. Will you be at the bash this year?

Dod
      :helmet:
      GO CLAYMORES : DEAD BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Comment

George- I am certainly looking forward with anticipation to this years bash. I can't wait to see Lovie Smith's new and improved Rams defense. And it will be nice to consume some frothy cold ones with you pond jumpers!
        Sco

Comment

Reckon I could be forced to partake of some refreshment after the game ;)

or maybe before the game as well ;) ;)

might even have one or two at the game

But seriously, I just hope Lovie gets the players to make his cover 2 work. I know that with the O capable of scoring loads of points we don't NEED a dominating defense but we do need it to be competent and not give up points at will.

Dod

Comment

I wouldn't expect too much from the D this season. we don't have the cap room to bring in high priced veterans ( note our passive approach to free agency so far) and so there'll be a few rookies in there and they'll need to learn the game, the system etc. it took the ravens D a few years to come good and now look at them.

Still, no matter what Smith does, the D can't be as bad as last year. so that's got to help him.

Rob

Comment

Hasn't free Agency been quiet this year, probably something to do with a lack of cap space all round. Maybe they're be some bargains to pick up later. So maybe the Rams are playing clever by not paying over the odds for other peoples cap casualties.

Dod

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• txramsfan
                Bash Brethren
                by txramsfan
                It's that time of year again when we get to congregate and actually put faces with places. Bash time is just about 24 hours away for me currently and I can't wait to get it started. Dez is already enjoying himself, he always gets an early start.

I will be arriving in the 'Lou Friday afternoon around 2:15. I have some family obligations to attend to but I may be able to sneak out Friday night. If not, I know Saturday, for those of you who will be attending, is a major get together day for us and the Rampagers.

My email addy is [email protected] for those of you who want to keep in touch, get directions or schedules, or just to say when you will be arriving. Let's have a safe, fun, and WINNING Bash this year.

tx
                -09-23-2004, 06:43 AM
              • CrystalRam
                Rams @ Chargers Nov. 23
                by CrystalRam
                This is way down the road but, any So-cal fans getting excited? This location doesn't happen too often. If there's a big turn out we should have a meet? Anyone?
                -05-15-2014, 11:42 AM
              • AvengerRam_old
                Karaoke at the Bash?
                by AvengerRam_old
                I was talking with Dez, and we are thinking of seeing if it might be feasible to have karaoke as part of the dinner festivities on Saturday night of Bash weekend. My thought was that we could do it as a fundraiser for the site, with attendees "bidding" to hear other members show off their singing skills.

What do you think? Like the idea? Hate it?
                -06-05-2008, 05:10 PM
              • RamDez
                bash in the desert
                by RamDez
                will be a more subdued errort on my part this year.

BUT

I did hire me a bright YELLOW Hummer for the week and I have it decked out in Ram crap.

Photos will be posted and anyone wanting a ride in it, just let me know
                -09-19-2006, 05:02 PM
              • r8rh8rmike
                Two More Pages Of 2009 Bash Weekend Photos!
                by r8rh8rmike
                We just got back from our Long Beach to Phoenix, Phoenix to St. Louis, St. Louis to Lee's Summit, Lee's Summit to Kansas City, Kansas City to Phoenix, Phoenix to Long Beach trek (whew), and I posted two pages of Bash Weekend photos on my profile page. Check 'em out.

I wanted to mention again what a great time Fran and I had hanging out with everybody last weekend. As I've said before, best people on earth.
                -10-03-2009, 02:09 PM
              Working...
              X