X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RamWraith
    • Mar 2001

Mvp??

How does everyone feel about Warner?? WOW, do we have a special team or what!! I hope you all are sitting back and enjoy the ride on this one ....EEEE HAWWWWWWW.....
  • PerthshireRam

The guy deserves all the recognition he gets. I dont know how many records he has broken, but its probably a record aswell. I just wish he was 5years younger but if he plays for 5-7years and keeps doing what he`s doing I dont think there`s alot that can stop him from dominating the passing in the league.

Comment

• evil disco man
      • Nov 2001

I was very happy when Warner won the MVP. He deserved it more than anyone. The thing that I loved was that Marshall was right behind Warner, and Kordell only got 4 votes.

:shield:

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• DJRamFan
        Mvp??
        by DJRamFan
        Who should be the NFL MVP this season?
        Boston, AZ - 1,413 yds, 6 TD
        0.00%
        Warner, STL - 4,191 yds, 99.2 rating, 30 TD
        53.33%
        Stewart, PIT - 2,786 yds, 86.8 rating, 11 TD
        6.67%
        Gannon, OAK - 3,291 yds, 97.4 rating, 24 TD
        6.67%
        Favre, GB - 3,439 yds, 94.1 rating, 30 TD
        0.00%
        Holmes, KC - 1,347 yds, 7 TD
        0.00%
        Martin, NYJ - 1,340 yds, 10 TD
        0.00%
        Faulk, STL - 1,096 yds, 8 TD
        26.67%
        Urlacher, CHI - 98 tackles, 5.0 sacks
        6.67%
        Strahan, NYG - 17.0 sacks, 58 tackles
        0.00%
        -12-27-2001, 10:02 AM
      • Aries51
        Kurt Warner MVP
        by Aries51
        Kurt Warner has just been awarded the MVP for the second time.Can you all believe that a Ram has won the MVP for three years in a row?This is a very special time to be a Rams fan.I was leaning towards Faulk winning it this year,but I am very happy that Kurt got the award.Kurt is a very special athlete and we are blessed to have him on our side.This has been a fantastic season and even Kurt said that it is all about the team and that the teams focus is on the Super Bowl.(I paraphrased that a bit.)Anyway,I love this football team and in my wildest dreams I could not have imagined these last three years.Thank God for the Rams!

:angryram: GO RAMS! STAY FOCUSED! WIN!:shield:
        -01-10-2002, 06:11 PM
      • CarolinaRam
        MVP Introductions: Kurt Warner
        by CarolinaRam
        In todays Super Bowl pregame, it was nice to hear those words:

St. Louis Rams, Kurt Warner

A nice idea to have many of the past SB MVPs to come out of the tunnel. A lot of history there. Some guys showed a little more personality than others.
        -02-05-2006, 03:12 PM
      • porkchop
        Warner for MVP, writes Clayton
        by porkchop
        John Clayton says Warner is well on his way to another MVP award this year. The numbers stack up with the best seasons of all time. http://espn.go.com/nfl/columns/clayt...n/1300864.html
        -12-28-2001, 11:23 AM
      • MsWistRAM
        Mvp?
        by MsWistRAM
        Just noticed I made the MVP designation. Thankyou. I love these designations. Makes being here more fun.
        -10-04-2001, 06:21 AM
      Working...
      X