Profile Percentages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profile Percentages?

Whats up with that?Questioning MY RAM POWER!!?

http://www.clanram.com/forum/showthr...?threadid=2136

read on :mask: :shield:

Comment

It's a cool idea.

Comment

But I have one concern

Comment

People might post over and over just to build their stats.

Comment

Or am I just being paranoid? :upset:

Comment

O.K. I get it now,but Dez this in no way reflects what kind of RAM fan I am.I'm sorry that I dont post more often,but does posting more often mean I'm a bigger or better RAMS fan?It's a cool idea but it might alienate some folks,or at least not want to read what you have written(good or bad about the RAMS).I realize I'm probably the first one who questioned this,and quite honestly being one of the first hundred to come here I feel a little jaded.I love this sight it takes me away from my every day ho-hum and puts me in touch with people who love the same thing I do THE RAMS in my house we eat breathe and sleep RAMS,with two young sons and a 17yr.old daughter,we all root for the horns.I don't know any other way to live,do you?:angryram:

Comment

7-51

I get the whole thing now.Lets talk about the RAMS and the football that we're going to see this weekend.Daddo I'm sure that you have your own point of view and I would like to hear it.Who do you like in the A.F.C.?Living in PA. I like the Steelers,but my head,tells me to watch the Patriots,who are playing great ball right now.What do you think? About the A.F.C.and the N.F.C.?:ram:

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• BernieM
                  Hay Ram fanz!!! Im heere!
                  by BernieM
                  Ive bean lurking arownd heere for a wile. I finaly decidded to registeer and poste.

Firstt of awl, dont theenk that that AvengerRamm botherd me at awl. Hee duzent noe whaat hees talking about. Im a reel insyder and I noe just abowt everthng der is tew noe about thu Ramss.

So keep reeding mie colums! Rememberr... yew will alwayz here it frum mee furst!!!
                  -04-01-2005, 07:55 AM
                • Bing69
                  New Ram Tattoo
                  by Bing69
                  Need ideas and opinions. I had posted a thread about getting a Ram tattoo and received some interesting and useful feedback, im still debating about whether or not i should get a ram logo on my inner bicep.

Now onto the problem at hand, i have 4 plain stars up my arm which i had done when i was 18, it looked pretty cool back then but i feel they need something done to them now as they are look pretty dated. I was thinking of getting them shaded in the rams colours and perhaps with a number of 4 very important members of the GSOT 13, 28, 80 & 81. Im sure you know who they are. Does anyone have any other different ideas, all opinions are welcome!
                  -07-26-2013, 05:03 AM
                • AvengerRam_old
                  To My Ram Mishpacha!!!
                  by AvengerRam_old
                  -12-07-2004, 11:12 AM
                • AlphaRam
                  Ram Parts
                  by AlphaRam
                  Many of you may be aware of my wanting to remove "ramparts" from the US National Anthem. It seems that somebody has finally listened...Christine Aguilera!

Instead of singing “O’er the ramparts we watch’d, were so gallantly streaming,” Christine Aguilera sang, “What so proudly we watched at the twilight’s last reaming.”

I'm good with the new lyrics. It is time to stop discriminating against the Rams with the imflammatory lyrics.
                  -02-06-2011, 08:48 PM
                • St.Louis Ram 56
                  Would I be Considered a Ram Geek If?
                  by St.Louis Ram 56
                  Would I be considered a Ram geek if I had a Ram Bobble head mounted on my Dash in My explorer???...... got Rams?
                  -01-22-2008, 07:16 PM
                Working...
                X