Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amigos moderadores

Hello moderator friends at Clanram!

--Or may I say, "Hola amigos moderadores de Clanram"?...

Found Clanram's newest member, Miguel, from Mexico City and was wondering what your discretion would be regarding the possibility of posted messages in other-than-English languages, e.g., Spanish, German, etc.

As you know, for the past few years the NFL has been having an organized, yearly exhibition game in Mexico City which usually features the Dallas Cowboys and ??? (I believe this year it'll be the Pittsburgh Steelers --can't recall if the Rams have played there). These games have attracted huge crowds an have been nationally televised here in the U.S.

With the NFL - Europe semi-expanssion teams gaining more popularity, do you expect possible messages in Spanish or German, perhaps from potential Clanram fans whose primary NFL team is the St. Louis Rams?

Again, just curious. I feel fortunate to be bilingual [Eng.><Spanish] as I'm sure more and more Clanram fans will be in the near future. íVivan los Carneros! [Hooray fo the Rams!].

You might eventually have a 'bilingual or even trilingual Clanram site', 'ey? Please let me know what you think. Everyone's opinion is important, of course, especially that of my senior moderators RamDez, DodRam and colleagues.

Gracias.

Hi Jorge,

I had a talk with the rest of the Moderators about this (one is Italian(living in Italy), two are Scots(living in Scotland) and 2 Americans)

We decided that athough it is a great idea, it would be better to stay as one board for the time being. If we were to have a Spanish area, what if there was a good going discusion in it? us english speakers would be sitting twidiling our thumbs
    we would rather have ALL RAM FANS talking together, for now anyway.

Thanks for the sugestion

Comment

Okay, I'll bone up on my spanish, just in case. Hola, me llamo es MsWistRAM. What is RAMS RULE in espanol?

I believe that game in Mexico is the one on Thanksgiving Day. One of the things I'm thankful for, pro football on that day. Too bad it is the Cowboys.
      Last edited by MsWistRAM; -06-26-2001, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• itsguud
        ClanRam and The Rams
        by itsguud
        I love being a member of ClanRam! I check this board everyday since I joined not too long ago, and I love the fact that I can get all the Rams latest, without having to do extensive searches through the net.
        My question as simple; Are we in any way affilated with the Rams? And if not How come?
        -02-26-2007, 06:36 AM
      • CanadianRam!
        How much time do you spend on Clanram/day?
        by CanadianRam!
        Just wondering guys...how much time do you spend on Clanram.com, including posting, reading posts, taking quizzes, chatting, looking at the gallery and everything else in total/day?

are you a clan-a-holic or just a rookie clanram?
        15min or less
        8.00%
        15min-45min
        32.00%
        45min-1.5hours
        20.00%
        1.5-hours-3hours
        24.00%
        3hours-5hours
        12.00%
        I live here!!! :)
        4.00%
        -02-27-2006, 08:41 PM
      • AvengerRam_old
        ClanRam Suggestion Box
        by AvengerRam_old
        As we approach a new season, I thought I'd ask an open-ended question:

What would you like to see here at the Clan to make the best Rams fan site on the web even better?

More polls? Fewer polls? More contests? More sub-forums? Different sub-forums? More interaction with fans of other teams?

We want to hear your thoughts.

In responding, feel free to be critical (just be polite). I can't promise that we'll make all the changes you suggest, but its helpful to know what the members are thinking.

Have at it!
        -06-25-2009, 09:25 AM
      • AlphaRam
        Do You Promote ClanRam To Other Rams Fans?
        by AlphaRam
        Do you promote ClanRam to other Rams fans? If so, how do you do it?

I have lost touch with many of the people that I posted with on the official site's board until the abruptly took away the message board.

I promote ClanRam in my ebay listings:

The Rams message board was taken down before last season. There is another great Rams message board at www.clanram.com . We will be getting together for the game against the Denver Broncos in St. Louis. Stop in and check it out. There are many members from the blue and white 60’s through the present
        -06-04-2006, 09:33 AM
      • AvengerRam_old
        Available ClanRam Usernames
        by AvengerRam_old
        With the recent influx of new members, there may be some out there who feel like they would like to join, but can't think of a good username.

Not to worry! Here are a few suggestions!

1. We already have a RamDez, but we could use a ZedRam.

2. We have a RammieGirl, but GirlieRam is still available.

3. Evil Macarena Man is up for grabs.

4. UtterBlitz... taken. ButteredGrits... not taken.

5. theodus1 through theodus68 are still available.

6. NickSeiler is off the table. SickStyler... up for grabs.

7. Someone should take GhostBusterRam, just to scare RamWraith.

8. We have a ferter, but not fa-- um... no, too easy... not going there.

9. While its a bit long, EvenMoreRealThanRealRamsFan could be a good one.

10. And, if you feel the need to have "Ram" in your username, how about... Ramphorincus (the prehistoric flying dinosaur)?

So, there are no more excuses.

Join the Clan today!
        -08-30-2005, 01:19 PM
      Working...
      X