Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for fun ......2

Here is a good one for you all

There were 2 Rams players who wore 3 different numbers in their stay with the Rams, who were they and what were there numbers

I hate these "Pop" quizzes. lol

Comment

just for fun 2

Dick Daugherty a linebacker who played from 1951-58 wore the numbers 54,67 and50.The second is Jamie Martin Quaterback 1993-96 who wore numbers 8,9 and10.There is also a whole slew who wore two different numbers.;) ;) ;)

Comment

Good job joeram :lid:

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• AvengerRam_old
          A fun time waster
          by AvengerRam_old
          Check out www.googlefight.com. You can have any persons or things square off in battle. The winner is based on the number of google hits for each.

A fun waste of time.
          -07-17-2005, 03:43 PM
        • r8rh8rmike
          That Was Fun!
          by r8rh8rmike
          Okay, I'll admit it, the first half was fun to watch, but the second half was an agonizing ordeal. I'll take the outcome.

Man, I'm getting too old for this s....stuff. I aged about ten years on that last drive, and almost had a coronary when Mason fumbled. My heart is still beating fast.
          -10-19-2014, 01:17 PM
        • RamWraith
          For those that missed the fun this morning
          by RamWraith
          and to those that had the fun!

This morning (APRIL FOOLS DAY) the admin team, under the leadership of a Scotsman, played for about six hours with some members heads. We duped that the site was hacked by crazy Seahawk fans. Let me tell you, this sent some people through the roof to say the least. I have attached a picture of what the site looked like.

Something I would like to pass along:

1) If anyone was truly offended by our joke I hope you step back and really appreciate the humor of a the gag.

2) It really goes to show how much this site means to so many people. You folks are really top notch in my book and I am proud to call you all family.

3) For any distress this caused people we truly apologize. It was all in good fun.

4) For those of you that missed the fun. Goes to show you, that sometimes getting out of bed before noon on a weekend can be a riot.

http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/2...mhacked8gt.jpg
          -04-01-2006, 10:16 AM
        • MsWistRAM
          Former plbarnes
          by MsWistRAM
          So you all don't get confused looking for me, I'm no longer plbarnes (not in here anyway). I am MsWistRAM. More fun, don't you think?
          -06-22-2001, 01:46 PM
          Fun Facts
          by Guest
          The Rams have never lost when leading after the 4th quarter of any game.
          -11-07-2004, 10:11 AM
        Working...
        X