Defence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defence

GUYS all I want to say is SHOOTOUT what SHOOTOUT!!!!!, I was so PRIDE of our guys they were outstounding!!!

SIX INTERCEPTIONS!!!

I thought Williams and Polly were just out of this world, the whole defence carried the team

THERE WILL BE NO DOUBTS ABOUT OUR DEFENCE NOW!!!!

:angryram: RAMS FOREVER!!
    "The breakfast Club":helmet:

You got that right MajorRam :helmet:

Comment

What a satisfying win! Warner has an OK day and the defense decimates. Actually felt sorry for Favre (but it passed).

Bring on the eagles!

Comment

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Comment

Here we are in the Playoffs and our Rams still find surprising and unusual ways to score and win!This team never ceases to amaze me.I kind of feel silly for worrying so much about the Packers.Well,now its time to worry about the Eagles.They have a great defense,but hey,we do too!LETS GO RAMS!

:angryram: GO RAMS! STAY FOCUSED! WIN!:shield:
          ST.LOUIS RAMS:THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN THE NFL!!!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

Warner or Favre HOF?
            by Guest
            Our beloved Kurt Warner has retired this off season and there has been alot of talk about when he is eligible to be inducted into the HOF which I don't think I've heard any analyst say no he shouldn't be inducted when he's eligible but think about this if Favre does deside to retire this offseason that means in five years Favre and Warner will be eligible and you know how the HOF voters feel about letting in two payers that play the same position at the same time or year in... Obviously Favre will be let in first time but you guys think Kurt will get the bad end of the stick for years to come after this? I dont' know if many of you have thought about this but that is the first thing I thought about when he announced he retired!!
            -02-05-2010, 01:33 AM
          • Aries51
            Overconfident?
            by Aries51
            I was just wondering if anyone here perceives the Rams as being overconfident.I personally dont think that they are.From everything that I have read the Rams have had a lot of praise for Brett Favre and the Packers,but the media has all but given the game to the Rams.I really dont like the fact that the media constantly fuels Green Bays fire by saying that they cant beat the Rams.I dont know,I may be paranoid,but I still feel that the media does its best to work against the Rams.Anybody else have any thoughts on this?

-01-17-2002, 05:58 PM
          • RamDez
            Piza
            by RamDez
            Some defence for you all...
            -10-07-2004, 08:28 PM
          • Aries51
            Respect????
            by Aries51
            After a fantastic and convincing victory over the Packers I visited espn.com and sure enough the playoff section was overloaded with Mcnabb propaganda.Tom Jackson has predicted an Eagles/Steelers Superbowl!What a joke!I know the Eagles deserve respect and are a very good team,but the media still loves to downplay the Rams success.Well let them.In week 1 we beat the Eagles with an out of sync offense and an inexperienced defense.We have improved dramatically since then,and yes,the Eagles have improved also,but our defense has made huge strides all season long.Right now Mcnabb is red-hot,but is he the Michael Jordan of football?What do you all think of this match-up?
            This is our last NFC opponent this season and every ClanRammers insights and opinions are important to this Rams fan.So what do you all expect to see against the Eagles?

-01-20-2002, 10:17 PM
          • Rambos
            Gregg Williams defense against the Rams in SB
            by Rambos
            Lets go back to the super bowl and before anyone knew what Williams was doing with the Saints.

Gregg Williams, who coached alongside Fisher with the Titans from 1994-2000. During that run we played them in the super bowl as we all know. I have watched the highlights so many times, when the news broke about bounty gate the first thing that came into my mind was the sideline audio in the super bowl. The Titans defense was really getting after Warner. They where hitting him early and often. I later read that Warner was hurt so bad they did not know if he was going to play in the second half and during halftime he just laid there trying to deal with the pain in his rib cage.

Look at this video, if you want go right to the 3:00 minute mark... this is where the concern from DV as to how Warner is getting hit. On the Titans sideline the coaches are praising the defense for the FOUR HITS they just put on Warner and they need to HIT HIM FOUR TIMES THAT! This is football to me the coaches are not saying sack Warner, tackle Warner, they are saying HIT Warner. Why do they want to hit him and not just tackle him? They want him out of the game! That's football, They are going after our QB we are trying to make them pay for blitzing and playing man on man.

My question is this crossing the line? Should a coach tell a player to go out and HIT a player or should he just tell them go out and make a play?

-04-07-2012, 02:14 PM
          Working...
          X