Mini BASH 07 WHINERS BASH ( DEZ )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mini BASH 07 WHINERS BASH ( DEZ )

So is this for the Sep. 16th game vs the ******. If so I will be there, I have tix already.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
    :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Comment

Originally posted by RAMMAN68 View Post
      So is this for the Sep. 16th game vs the ******. If so I will be there, I have tix already.

Yes mate this is for the 16th, Ive PM you guys with some infor..

steve:l
      "The breakfast Club":helmet:

Comment

If not too late, I'd like 2 tix as well
        After sitting through both full days of the Draft, I need something more exciting

-Garrett

Comment

I'm going to the Raider game in Oakland August 25, then the Cowboys game in Dallas September 30, then the Seahawks game in Seattle October 21, then the whiner game in San Francisco November 18. Those are for sure dates with me. Still waiting for the BIG 10th ANNIVERSARY BASH date to be announced, which I will attend as well.

Comment

Comment

Like it lots alpha
              The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

Comment

I finally broke down and bought tickets yesterday and they should arrive this week. We will be in Section 125 (at an end zone). I was amazed at the lack of selection of tickets on eBay for the Whiners game.

Comment

Guess it's too late for the mini-bash but if not my wife and I are interested as well as a couple of friends from St. Louis. Would probably need 5 tickets.

John

Comment

We had to buy our tickets - I found some on eBay. However, the Clan is still getting together as a group that weekend and also after the game.

Comment

Wow, that's great Jack...and hey...I'll get my flight, so don't bother. Nevertheless, I'm "jacked" up about you getting us tickets like that bro!

Comment

If anyone needs tix for the **** game, my friend has 2 for $44 each, that's face value, in section 408 row PP. That's the corner end zone around the goal line.

Please PM me if you are interested.
                        JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
                        :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
                        Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Comment

Originally posted by bigredman View Post
                          Wow, that's great Jack...and hey...I'll get my flight, so don't bother. Nevertheless, I'm "jacked" up about you getting us tickets like that bro!
                          I didn't know you were coming in for the game. Are you messing with me, girlfriend?

Comment

What? So the tickets for the whiner game in St. Louis are not for you and me? Don't tell me you are taking your "domestic" partner with you again!
                            Last edited by bigredman; -07-13-2007, 07:26 PM.

Comment

OK...I've got my hotel reservations, and my flights booked...all I need now is a ticket to the game. I don't want to sit by myself. Any ClanRammers know where I can get a ticket to sit next or near ya?

Comment

Oh hell BRM, just sit on Alphas lap and get it over with. We all know that this is what your driving at.

Comment