Mini BASH 07 WHINERS BASH ( DEZ )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mini BASH 07 WHINERS BASH ( DEZ )

Count me in. Me and the wife were planning to go. Reserve 4 tickets. Let me know?

Comment

We will get a final ticket count soon. Clan members are teaming up with some rampagers to have this mini bash for the whiners game. As soon as a final count for the pagers is in, we'll ask for a, " who's in", for tickets that Dez is assisting with. I will pm the person organizing the tickets, and will update within a day or so.

On another thread, ( not sure why it was removed from the Bash & game list), I've reserved a mini bash gathering location at the Fiesty Bulldog for that Saturday night, 6:30 to 11:00pm. Anyone intown for the game and wants to attend the gathering should pm me so I can give them a head count sometime in August.

I will get back to everyone who wants tickets, so stay tuned on this thread.

Maineram -

Comment

Update July 24 -

Tickets for this game will have to be bought individually. They go on sale Friday July 27th. Lump tickets are not available through the ClanRam.

Maineram -

Comment

There is a seller on Ebay that has 20 seats together for this game for $59.00 each plus the shipping. I have 8 tickets spoken for that i was going to try to purchas on Friday when single game tickets go on sale. If I can find 12 more people interested in going to the game I'll purchase these tickets and then collect the money. The problem is that I need an answer in 24 hours and of course it hinges on no one else purchasing the tickets in the meantime. Anyone interested please let me know thru a personal email at [email protected]. first come, first served and then of course first paid, first served so let me know.

Kyle (Ramcableking)

Comment

I have two tickets available for anyone wishing to attend the whiners game, sold at face value $70 each

Terrace level, section 442, row UU, seats 13 & 14

Right in front of the 8 clan that will be attending.

Please pm me if interested, first come, first serve

Maineram -

Comment

Just bought mine from RamCableKing as part of the 8 ClanRammers. For the rest of ya, we are way up there, so you'll be able to see right up my kilt.

Comment

Wait... does that mean we'll all get to meet the "other" BIG red man?

Comment

Uh, thanks for that....

Comment

This was a really good time with great friends. Anyone remember the alternate Dallas Cowboys cheerleader after the game at the Feisty Bulldog? I wish the Feisty Bulldog was still around...

Comment

She was pure entertainment! Great times with great friends. Its a shame I am not going to meet randy s wife this year. Say hello and show her the family she is part of.
                      The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

Comment

I will, but you need to send instructions on how to fold a napkin.

Originally posted by rampower View Post
                        She was pure entertainment! Great times with great friends. Its a shame I am not going to meet randy s wife this year. Say hello and show her the family she is part of.

Comment