9/30: Rams vs Cowboys in Dallas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/30: Rams vs Cowboys in Dallas

I had a thread about this game but I couldn't find it.

There were a number of people that were going to that game. We got BigRedMan coming in for the game.

We (PA_gal and I) will be arriving Saturday and leaving Monday. We are going to seek out the Rocky Horror Picture Show on Saturday at midnight.

Anyway, everyone check-in that will be attending so that we can get together on saturday before the game, or after the game.

Re: 9/30: Rams vs Cowboys in Dallas

I'm all a twitter about the game in Dallas, but what has me really excited is sitting next to AlphaRam during a midnight showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show. Which one of us will be dressed like this?

Comment

You are the one that will be dressed like that because you are a tramp. I would never wear fishnets with tears in them like that!

Comment

Comment

OK, ClanRammers, who's heading to the Dallas game? I remember that several people said they were going but I couldn't find the original thread (BRM probably posted something inappropriate in it...lol).

BRM is going as well as Lynne and I. Who else will be heading to the game?

Comment

I am going. I am looking for the gathering? ANyone know anything?

Comment