ClanRam Bash - the Raffle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ClanRam Bash - the Raffle

First let me thank everyone who bought tickets for the raffle, Thank you so much.

The money raised will go towards ClanRams running costs and is very gratefully received.

Thank you all again

Second, I would like to thank Avengerram for organising the raffle and event. Thanks David, your a star mate.

I would like to thank RamGram for putting so many prizes forward and opening up her home as bash HQ, Thanks Carol-Ann and the meatloaf was bril.

And I would like to thank Alpha for donating the first prize again well done mate.

Although the bashes have been smaller of late (due no doubt to the Rams) I feel they are still a highlight of the season. Its great to meet you all and get chatting.

I have a few ideas for the next bash so lets hope the usual suspects can still make it

BASH ON
    and thanks AGAIN

Re: ClanRam Bash - the Raffle

I am always happy to help out. Thank you for providing this forum for all of us. Even my non-Rams fan wife looks forward to the Bash every year.

Comment

Hmmm.. was this raffle open to non-attendees? I don't recall seeing tickets being sold.

Were they not sold on the site last year? I seem to recall purchasing some, for something...lol But I have slept since then so I could be misremembering;)
      RnD

GO RAMS!!

Comment

I have something in the works that should make-up for the raffle not being out to the genrsl forum. I don't think non-attendees were intentionally excluded.

On another note - the Dodgers won the pennant!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaRam View Post
          I have something in the works that should make-up for the raffle not being out to the genrsl forum. I don't think non-attendees were intentionally excluded.

On another note - the Dodgers won the pennant!!!!
          So, since the Dodgers won the pennant, what are the chances of getting our hands on some more of those ClanRam business cards?

RnD

GO RAMS!!

Comment

I didn't open the raffle to non-attendees this year, as very few purchased tickets last year. We did raise a nice chunch of change though, which Dez will put to good use to ensure this site continues to thrive.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• AvengerRam_old
              Bash Raffle!!!! (Check out the Grand Prize)
              by AvengerRam_old
              This year's Bash raffle should be great, with the addition of our Grand Prize, courtesy of AlphaRam!

If anyone is who is not attending would like to buy tickets, let me know and I'll see if I can arrange something. Better yet... why not just come to the Bash!?!?!!...
              -08-26-2008, 05:37 AM
            • AvengerRam_old
              Bash Raffle Idea (or... how to keep Randy from winning everything this year)
              by AvengerRam_old
              Here's my thought.

We will sell tickets like always (funds go to the ClanRam Retirement Home Building Fund). However, instead of a mere random drawing, we'll have a list of Rams trivia questions (I can prepare in advance). After each question is asked, those in attendance can (in a rotating order based upon where people are seated) "bid" to respond to the question (1 ticket, 1 guess). Get the answer right, win the prize. Get it wrong, go to the next seat and allow that person to bid/guiess (no ticket, no guess!)

Of course, if Randy buys 50% of the tickets as usual, he'll have to eventually either give many of them away (has he has done in the past) or the game will become "grill Randy"!

What do you think?
              -08-12-2009, 03:25 PM
            • AlphaRam
              The ClanRam Bash Dinner
              by AlphaRam
              Around 35 of us got together at the Old Spaghetti Warehouse for the Bash dinner. It was great to see some old friends and meet new ones. Our friend, BigRedMan, passed away since the last Bash, but yet he was still felt at the Bash. Randy's wife, Becky, came this year to meet the people that Randy knew and to carryout one of Randy's instructions. Becky picked up the tab for the entire dinner for everyone who attended. Randy wanted to do one more thing for his friends at ClanRam.

As we go to the game today or if you are watching from home, and the Eagles mysteriously fumble, or a an Eagles defender trips on an invisible object, we'll know that BigRedMan is making is presence felt one more time.

RIP BRM and GO RAMS!!!!!
              -09-11-2011, 07:02 AM
            • AlphaRam
              The ClanRam Bash Wingman Award
              by AlphaRam
              A number of people put forth great effort to make the Bash a success. We are appreciative of ramgram, AvengerRam, dez, and others I probably forgot to mention.

We have an attendee this year that has risen up through selfless acts to help others. Many of us that went to dinner last and all agreed that maineram (Rick) is the recipient of the 2009 ClanRam Bash Wingman Award.

It is my hope that maineram will honor us by posting in this thread so that we can give him rep points for placing others above himself.
              -09-28-2009, 05:56 AM
            • AvengerRam_old
              Only 8 days 'till the BASH!!!!
              by AvengerRam_old
              Counting down to the 2012 Bash: Battle Seattle...

We're going to have a great group (14 or 16 people) cheering on the home team at the game, including some first-time Bashers!

Saturday night, the festivities begin with the dinner at Jake's Steaks at Laclede's Landing. We'll have our annual Rams Trivia Raffle, with the proceeds going, of course, to support ClanRam.

If you're not joining us for the game, but will be in town, feel free to stop on over at the Bash. All are welcome!
              -09-21-2012, 01:17 PM
            Working...
            X