NFL LONDON, Bash Of The Britons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL LONDON, Bash Of The Britons

With the NFL coming back to blighty on the 26th of october hows about a meet up.

Filthy McNasty, Majorram and myself are at the game and fancy a meet up at the Greenman pub

The Green Man pub and Hotel at WembleyStadium

before the game. Its very close to the stadium and where the official bash will be held so its a good venue, even if just for a quick drink before you head to the official bash.

Put your names in this thread and we can get a rams stronghold together!
    The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

Re: NFL LONDON, Bash Of The Britons

Rams fans were few in number at last years game, I hope there are more this time round. Two Redskins fans openly laughed at my 39 Jackson jersey in the street the day after the Giants - Dolphins game, how depressing. I've just ordered the missus a Torry Holt jersey, it's only fair she gets laughed at too, hehe.

Comment

Hey... i'm in germany now, but do you know if this game is completely sold out? I just came back from london today and would definitely head back for this if I could get a ticket.

Comment

I do think its all sold, check ticket master.

Comment

Plenty of tickets available on Ticket Master. I'd be up for a few pints before and after the match, although there are much better pubs than the Green Man within easy reach....

Comment

tell us where they are then!!!

Comment

There are better pubs than the Green Man, but there is a UK fan event held there by the Colchester Gladiators that seems worth supporting.

The link to buy tickets from TicketMaster is New Orleans Saints V San Diego Chargers tickets Wembley Stadium Middlesex, , Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.

These are tickets returned by the Saints and Chargers, all tickets initially allocated to members of NFL-UK have sold out.

Be great to meet some more Rams fans, until I saw a few people wearing jerseys at last years Giants-Dolphins game and went to say hello, I'd never met another Rams fan in 18 years of Ram support! For ease of identification I'll be wearing a road Faulk 28 jersey and with my pillar box red haired missus who I'm forcing to wear a Holt 81 home jersey and an old London Monarchs jacket (Retro!)

Comment

Originally posted by rampower View Post
                tell us where they are then!!!
                When I'm in Wembley, I go to either the Bear or the Wetherspoon's next door. Both are close to the stadium and serve good (for a pub) food and beer at reasonable prices; they get busy on matchdays (and the Wetherspoon's attracts the typical odd mixture of people which frequent that chain) but they're both far better than the Green Man... in my opinion, anyway!

Comment

I'm going to the game, i'm getting to wembley early since i got some tailgate tickets. I'll be wearing my home Faulk #28 jersey. If i see the green man pub i'll look in see if you guys are there.

Hopefully see you guys sunday!!!

Comment

I didn't get tailgate tickets, what time is that starting?

Here's a flyer for the Green Man shenanigans...

Last edited by FilthyMcNasty; -10-21-2008, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Got some tailgate tickets myself, but will pop along for a pint!

Comment

Originally posted by FilthyMcNasty View Post
                        I didn't get tailgate tickets, what time is that starting?

Here's a flyer for the Green Man shenanigans...

Tailgate party is starting at 11am and finishes at 4. Put i'll try pop in for a pint at the Green Man

Comment

I will be wearing GRAHAM #9 on my jersey (HOME)

Comment

Myself and lis will have 'Major' on our jersey's away strip

steve
                            "The breakfast Club":helmet:

Comment

Excellent, see you there chaps.

Comment