NFL LONDON, Bash Of The Britons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NFL LONDON, Bash Of The Britons

I saw loads of fans with Rams jerseys on this year, a total contrast to last year when I felt alone in my, err, Ramivity.

My perspective of travel to Wembley is very different to Rampower's, I had no problems whatsoever.
    Last edited by FilthyMcNasty; -10-31-2008, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• AlphaRam
      Bash Pearls of Wisdom
      by AlphaRam
      Although this was my first year to attend, I think it is time to start a list of Bash pearls of wisdom:

1. Do not leave the group to see the Arch. Why? A bird crapped on my camera on the way over to the Arch and crapped on my Holt jersey on the way back! Yuck! Part from the group and suffer the consequences.

2. NEVER stick out your tongue around bigredman. 'nuff said!

3. Make Dez buy a Bulger and Jackson jersey next year, then wear both to the game. You see what that Wilkins jersey did for us!

4. Swarm Dez when he shows up with a box. When he says after dinner, go back to the box 5 minutes later. Repeat as necessary.

What advice, rules, postulates, etc. do you have to offer?
      -09-12-2006, 04:58 PM
    • RamWraith
      Going to the Bash in style
      by RamWraith
      Just got word today...

...my neighbor is a engineer for Pepsi. We will be going to this years bash first class. He got my family and I suite (Pepsi Corp.) tickets for the game in October at the Ed against the Browns.

I hope I get the chance to meet each and every one of you!
      -07-27-2007, 08:07 PM
    • RamFan_Til_I_Die
      Are bashes done?
      by RamFan_Til_I_Die
      So last year I got no interest when I tried to talk about the bash. It would be a shame if these died out.

I know there's a lot of us on here that live in Cali and can easily plan it all out. Just not going to try if no one is interested.

So are the bashes a thing of the past or was last year just a fluke?
      -08-22-2017, 04:09 PM
    • AlphaRam
      Bash Questionnaire
      by AlphaRam
      I figured I would start a dialog about the Bash for next season (2011).

1. What prevented you from attending the Bash this year (if you didn't attend)?

2. What should be added to the Bash?

3. What should be subtracted from the Bash?

4. If you have attended more than one Bash, which Bash did you like the best? Please elaborate.

5. What other ideas do you have about the Bash?
      -11-19-2010, 06:31 PM
    • RamWraith
      looking for Bash goer interest
      by RamWraith
      If you are planning on attending this years Bash, please make sure you check out this thread...

http://www.clanram.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24765

We are gathering numbers information. THANKS!!
      -06-23-2007, 07:20 AM
    Working...
    X