Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Rams Falcons Tickets arrived today!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Rams Falcons Tickets arrived today!!!!!

I had to share this with my Rambros. I am so psyched. After months of negotiating I finally came to terms with the Seller of the tickets that i have been seeking for the Rams Falcons game in december. I will be sitting with my two kids in Row 1 behind the Rams bench on the 50 yard line. My wife will be sitting behind us in Row 2.

I have sat in these seats previously and while they dont offer the very best view of the game, they sure offer the best possible view of the Rams players and my kids are going to be absolutely thrilled, especially since we are going to need a win in this game to clinch the NFC West title so we dont need to back into the title with an Arizona loss in the last week of the season.

I am confident that you NFL Ticket viewers will see me on TV as i will be the screaming nut in the Faulk jersey surrounded by a sea of Dirty Birds.

Ramming speed to all

general counsel

Re: My Rams Falcons Tickets arrived today!!!!!

Way to go GC. I've been thinking about going to that game. One of my sons is a big Falcons fan and we went to the game in St loo last year. He lives in North Carolina and game tix would certainly be a great Xmas gift as far as he's concerned.

I'll let you know if we are going to make the trip.
    sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

very nice.... I will be going to the SAN FRAN and the ARI. road games like i always do...

Comment

That's going to be awesome! And it looks like it's shaping out to be a halfway decent game now. You should have picked up the tickets before the Falcons started winning games.

Comment

mini bash in Atlanta.....for the last game of the regular season. Nice.

Row 1 and Row 2....I can't imagine what the view must be like since I usually sit way up in the stands. That would be awesome.
          sigpic

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• THOLTFAN81
            Rams Falcons Tickets- Who Wants them?
            by THOLTFAN81
            Unfortunately, something has come up and I can no longer make the trip to St Louis like I had initially planned.

My loss is your gain.

Selling 2 Tickets Section 124 Row D Seats 7,8

Picture courtesy of seat data:
            http://seatdata.com/images/nfl_rams/1600x1200/124.jpg

I was told the seats are right next to the Rams tunnel.

I am really upset I need to sell these, I was really excited for the game.

Looking for 75 each.
            -11-10-2010, 06:40 PM
          • sjacksonrules
            Got my tickets now I am ready to go
            by sjacksonrules
            Anyone else get their tickets in?

Lucky mine even got here, address said West Frankford I live in West Frankfort lol.

I am going to go sit in the corner and act like Gollum with these tickets.

My precious, my precious tickets.
            -08-26-2011, 01:15 PM
          • RamWraith
            I broke down
            by RamWraith
            Well,
            We have a lot riding on this week and I broke down and bought the tickets today for the game against the ViQueens. 50 yard line, behind the Rams bench. I told myself after last year against the Queens that if we had nothing riding on the game I wasn't going as it was a pitiful game to watch as nothing mattered to either team. WELL THIS YEAR IS DIFFERENT!

PS--They are giving tickets away here. If you want to go to a game this would be the one. Usually tickets are expensive and hard to find. No problems this week.

Wish me luck!! I will be there cheering our boys on to the playoffs.
            -12-26-2006, 02:39 PM
          • Tony Banks
            Rams Season Tickets
            by Tony Banks
            I just paid off my season tickets for this season! Lets go Rams 2008!!!

:l:l:l
            -03-14-2008, 08:21 AM
            Tickets have been purchased....
            by Guest
            I bought my tickets last night and i cant wait for saturday night! We will do whatever we can to defend the honor of the squad and cheer the rams on to victory, despite the hostile and probably drunken environment. I know that every single person on the board will be with us in spirit!

ramming speed to all

general counsel
            -01-11-2005, 03:31 PM
          Working...
          X