Rams Cards tickets, 2 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams Cards tickets, 2 for sale

Got 2 tickets for the cards game this weekend, They are in section 434, beside one another. These tickets are now surplus and I wondered if anyone needed some tickets.
    The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

Re: Rams Cards tickets, 2 for sale

Originally posted by rampower View Post
    Got 2 tickets for the cards game this weekend, They are in section 434, beside one another. These tickets are now surplus and I wondered if anyone needed some tickets.
    You still going to game rampower? I need to make a call on this weekend soon. Ramgram and family are out of town this week, but they will be back for the game.

How was the UK game? It was high scoring and probably a lot of fun to watch. Was the stadium full?
    sigpic

Comment

You have to market them with pizzazz!

Opportunity to sit with a swank, yet suave Brit, for the Cards game this weekend, They are in section 434, beside one another and next to an English he-man extraordinaire. These tickets are now available due to poor judgement and would be the best purchase you could make this Fall!.

Comment

Will be at the game but they aren't next to me!

I could market them as i the same stadium as me??
        The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

Comment

Originally posted by rampower View Post
          Will be at the game but they aren't next to me!

I could market them as i the same stadium as me??
          Offer free napkin-folding lessons and I bet you'll sell the tickets in no time!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• ram-it
            Rams / Cardinals - 2 tickets - sect 153 for sale.
            by ram-it
            Anyone interested in 2 good tickets for tomorrows game? Sect 153 row L - face price of $65.

Ram-it
            -11-19-2005, 02:27 PM
          • BigGame
            I got tickets...
            by BigGame
            I got tickets this morning to the Bills-Rams contest on November 21st.

Anyone else planning on attending this game? If so, mabey we could do a little tailgating, as I'm sure the Rams fans will need to stick together in a usually hostile Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Unfortunatly, it looks like the Bills did well with season ticket sales, as even though I got my tickets officially 3 minutes after they went on sale, there was nothing available in the lower bowl.
            -07-17-2004, 05:41 PM
          • THOLTFAN81
            Rams Season Tickets
            by THOLTFAN81
            I was bored today just browsing the internet and was just looking up Rams season tickets (I live in NJ). I saw that they were relatively cheap for the cost of tickets around here. Cost you an arm and a leg just for a soda and a hot dog at a giants/jets game like 14$ for the two. If i lived in the St Louis area i would definitely be an owner of season tickets regardless. Was just wondering how many of you on here are season ticket holders? I think next season I am going to be making a trip to a game.
            -02-12-2010, 07:23 PM
          • RamsFanSam
            Best place to get game tickets?
            by RamsFanSam
            Even after almost eating the steering wheel this past weekend, and Tawn being a little too close to kissing the windshield, we have decided to take in one more game this season. It looks like we are leaning towards the Dec. 20th game when the Texans come to St. Louis.

I'd be looking to get 5-7 tickets in the lower concourse (if possible). While I'm sure "Crazy Al" or "Deuce" (two downtown citizens I met Saturday night) could get me a good deal, I'm inclined to not trust them.

Suggestions?
            -09-28-2009, 03:35 PM
          • Tony Banks
            Rams Season Tickets
            by Tony Banks
            I just paid off my season tickets for this season! Lets go Rams 2008!!!

:l:l:l
            -03-14-2008, 08:21 AM
          Working...
          X