Dolphins game ticket stub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dolphins game ticket stub

I know this is tremendously geeky, but I wondered if anyone attending the Dolphins game would let me have their ticket after the game. I bought 'tickets' using that TicketFAST malarky on Ticketmaster so I print off a piece of paper with a bar code rather than get a proper brief. It' s all wonderfully efficient, but a rubbish memento of my first Rams game.

I'm such a nerd.

Re: Dolphins game ticket stub

hope you had a good day mate.

Your not alone on the ram collectible disease. most of us have it!
    The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

Comment

Yeah, it was a good day, despite defeat. I'm indebted to Ramgram for showing us around post match, I like St. Louis a lot.

We got real tickets in the end, we even got Chris Long to sign them!

Comment

Originally posted by FilthyMcNasty View Post
        Yeah, it was a good day, despite defeat. I'm indebted to Ramgram for showing us around post match, I like St. Louis a lot.

We got real tickets in the end, we even got Chris Long to sign them!
        That's great. I am glad she showed you around. I was with her a couple of games ago when she was happily getting Rams signatures after the game. She got to talk to Chris Long that day. He is pretty friendly with the fans.
        sigpic

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Dolphindrew
          Dolphins game
          by Dolphindrew
          Looking for 5 tickets to the Sunday, Nov 30 game vs. Miami. Anyone selling?

Thx
          -10-30-2008, 05:38 PM
        • Nick
          Did the Dolphins deceive the fans for a profit?
          by Nick
          If the Dolphins knew about Williams retiring Friday night and hid the news so that they could sell more tickets the next day when their tickets went on sale, that'd be pretty messed up. The different stories between Wannstedt and the other high-ranking members of the organization makes me wonder what was really going on....
          -07-26-2004, 09:43 AM
        • txramsfan
          Ticket arrival date
          by txramsfan
          Anyone know when the tickets are coming? They took my money a month ago. Just curious.
          -08-25-2011, 02:53 PM
        • ajbaggott
          Anyone have Dolphins vs Rams Tickets for Sell
          by ajbaggott
          If anyone does at a good price let me know. Thought about just waitin till the day of the game and sure i could get them really cheap from scapers but if you got some for sell message me or leave a post. Thanks
          -10-08-2008, 08:26 PM
        • rlearish
          Steelers-Rams
          by rlearish
          Hi all, I'll be driving in to StL from Wisconsin to visit family over Christmas. If I can get tickets, I may come early enough to see the Steeler game. Can anyone tell me what the scalpers are asking for 400 level seating nowadays? I see that there are a lot of tix on E-bay but I hesitate to buy them far in advance because I don't yet know how many people will be in our party (proabably 6).

Are the home games selling out? The published attendance figures usually represent "paid" attendance (not actual), so I need advice about how hard or easy it might be to get a group of six tickets for that game. By the way, the game I'm looking at is a Thursday night game, Dec 20.

RL
          -11-23-2007, 02:25 PM
        Working...
        X