Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Re: ClanRam Bash Tailgating

Of course Moose, Football is a must. I can play QB and receiver all in one play. That is, if BRM stay's out of my way.
    Originally posted by Mooselini View Post
    Shall we play a quick game of football out there also??
    Last edited by CaliGirlRamsFan; -12-29-2008, 12:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Shall we play a quick game of football out there also??

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by CaliGirlRamsFan View Post
    That sounds fun Jack. Hope it is not rained out like this year. Hey! If I'm comming to the bash, I'm bringing the sunshine.
    We would have tailgated through the tropical storm...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

That sounds fun Jack. Hope it is not rained out like this year. Hey! If I'm comming to the bash, I'm bringing the sunshine.
    Originally posted by AlphaRam View Post
    BRM is referring to a game called beer pong that we played in Philly. If enough people are interested in tailgating, I will attempt to build a beer pong table.

I would also make a couple of other tailgating games.

Leave a comment:

• rampower
    replied

Originally posted by bigredman View Post
    I'm there...I'll bring the ping pong balls. I hope we have the home opener the first week of the season next year so the chances of warm weather are good. If it is the second week of the season, I plan on riding my motorcycle out to St. Louis (I took the first two weeks of football season off on my 2009 vacation schedule).
    Ping Pong balls, made me laugh big time

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

BRM is referring to a game called beer pong that we played in Philly. If enough people are interested in tailgating, I will attempt to build a beer pong table.

I would also make a couple of other tailgating games.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I haven't been to a bash in a couple years but I am planning on it this season if it's in September, I think the tailgating would be an awesome way to get everyone together before the game and BRM Whats up with the ping pong balls ?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Ping Pong balls on a motorcycle just doesn't sound right.What exactly are you implying?
    Originally posted by bigredman View Post
    I'm there...I'll bring the ping pong balls. I hope we have the home opener the first week of the season next year so the chances of warm weather are good. If it is the second week of the season, I plan on riding my motorcycle out to St. Louis (I took the first two weeks of football season off on my 2009 vacation schedule).

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Yes. I say the Clan Ram pick a part of the lot and tailgate there.

Bring some Capri Sun because I'm underage.

Leave a comment:

• AlphaRam
    started a poll ClanRam Bash Tailgating

ClanRam Bash Tailgating

Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

One of the great traditions of going to football games is the fun of tailgating. I was curious if there would be interest in tailgating on Sunday before the game during ClanRam Bash weekends?

I actually bought a 10x10 Rams canopy. We could grill & consume some food, beverages (alcoholic and non-alch), have some laughs and Rams fellowship. Randy and I had a lot of fun when we went to Philly tailgating at the Linc.