X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Re: ClanRam Bash Tailgating

Originally posted by CT_RamsFan View Post
    tailgating wouldve been fun buts its ok,next year well def have to do it,hopefully someone from the area can arrange to bring grill and canopy.
    It was a great day for tailgating. We tailgate in Philly (someone else sets that up) and we have a lot of fun.

Hopefully there will be a better response when I introduce the topic for next year. It we had big interest I would attempt to build a beer pong table with pictures from the Clan.

I am glad to have met you and your sons.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

tailgating wouldve been fun buts its ok,next year well def have to do it,hopefully someone from the area can arrange to bring grill and canopy.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I will also now be in on Friday night as my flight was delayed, then cancelled, Tomorrow night at 9:05, American, flight 1726. that just ruined my day! PM me your cell jack.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

The number is still the same. We'll want to get into the Dome early, though, as Deacon Jones is going to have his number retired before the game. I look forward to seeing you again. We'll be in Friday. Take care, my friend.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

that's ok Jack would've been a ball.............. but everything is a ball around some awesome ram friends. We'll all hook up somewhere Sunday morning. I still have your cell # in my phone unless you've changed it since last year ???

Maine -

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Hi everyone,

I had posted this poll and thread many months ago. Since there wasn't a lot of response around the time, I did not make preperations for tailgating. I even left my Rams canopy at home (currently I'm in PA).

I still look forward to meeting up with everyone. Sorry about the tailgating thing.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

ill be there with 2 of my boys,just let me know were to meet you,and we need Beerpong

Leave a comment:

• AvengerRam_old
    replied

If you grill it, I will come.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

70 bucks for a parking pass?????

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Just checked on eBay and a parking pass for the bash game is going for $70.00 right now. Of course, everyone will pitch in to share the cost. I will be happy to go with Jack to pick stuff up at the store the day before or that morning, but again, depending on what you all want, will determine additional chipping in.

If you want to still do this Jack....I have your backside...
    :red:
    Last edited by bigredman; -08-02-2009, 04:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• laram0
    replied

Originally posted by Mooselini View Post
    Shall we play a quick game of football out there also??
    It would be wise to play football before getting involved in a beer pong match.

I am an experienced beer pong player and have stumbled away from the table on more than one occasion.:roll:

Leave a comment:

• OldSchoolRamFan
    replied

The likelihood is slim that I will be able to attend the bash, but I am going to do everything I can to make it to the bash again this year. If so, tailgating sounds like a GREAT idea.

Leave a comment:

• rampower
    replied

There is always a home bash, probably the first home game of the season, this not only helps everyone plan but helps us organize tickets/vacation time better.
    (somebody please correct if I am wrong!)

This does not mean people don't meat up at any/all games. There is usually a west coast bash V whiners (I have attended once), but I also met up with clanners in New York in 2004, Arizona 2004. The away games are great fun and it is nice to visit a new city. There is nothing like being in place full of rams fans though!!

Leave a comment:

• VegasRam
    replied

Is it a done deal that the Bashes are always at home?
    If not, I vote for Chicago (if it's early in the season, and Arizona if it isn't.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

We can probably get a banner to get us noticed as a group. That would be great in a tailgating setting>

Leave a comment: