This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Bash

Just wanted to make sure that I didn't miss anything. Is it going to be voted on or is Dez just gonna check with the Rams on ticket availability?

Kyle

Re: 2009 Bash

Originally posted by ramcableking View Post
    Just wanted to make sure that I didn't miss anything. Is it going to be voted on or is Dez just gonna check with the Rams on ticket availability?

Kyle
    Dez is checking on ticket availability for the Packers game on 9/27.

fyi
    sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

I'm keeping a close eye on this... I will finally be making a reappearance at this year's bash!

Comment

I cannot wait to grope Julian again. I have a box that I have been putting stuff for the Bash fundraiser. You guys better bring your $$ so Randy doesn't win everything!

Comment

shush Jack, or you'll have a lot of jealous clanners on your hands!
          The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

Comment

I'm gonna keep an eye on this. Personally, I think a new years Bash would be super fun! But then again, the first home game would be great!

PLEASE, oh PLEASE keep me updated on this.

Comment

Hey Jack, I knew that Lynn was busy with school work at last years Bash weekend but she needs to keep a close eye on you I'm guessing. If the 7 day road trip with Randy wasn't enough for ya, you got to hit on the foreigners too ???

Note to self ....... don't get too carried away with the beer at this years Bash !!!

Maineram -

Comment

It would be so unlike youto get carried away with beer!

Speaking of that, has Ron recovered from last year yet?

Comment

Rams have given me a nod for the first HOME game for the Rams

Comment

Originally posted by RamDez View Post
                    Rams have given me a nod for the first HOME game for the Rams
                    SssAaaweet!

Looking forward to another great time with my friends from the Clan.
                    sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

will book my flights right now!

Comment

Nice, Green Bay game. Thanks Dez.

Beer is good for you Julian............ full of vitamin B !!!!

Never get carried away, always JUST enough, now Ron on the other hand .....

Thursday to Tuesday for me this year again. May be flying solo though.

Maineram -

Comment

Originally posted by laram0 View Post
                          SssAaaweet!

Looking forward to another great time with my friends from the Clan.

me too buddy!

Comment

Good deal, glad to see all the usual suspects are planning on attending! Marking the calendar and getting the time off work secured now!

Comment

Will be nice to see you again MS. Bringing the family along again ?

Maine

Comment