Your Bash Questions Answered Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your Bash Questions Answered Here

PA_gal and I will be attending. How can I miss Julian's napkin origaymi (sp?)?

Comment

origaymi, made me laugh!!
      The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

Comment

The Bash is the ultimate. And you get to meet the modirators and the founder Dez.
        It is also a great friendship builder. We love the Rams period. And everyone has
        stories. Awesome fun.
        I am trying to make it this go around. We will see.

Comment

If anyone is still looking to go, we booked at the days Inn - three miles from downtown... for about $250 with tax. All of those packer fans drove the saturday night price up, I'm afraid....

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• AlphaRam
            Bash Questionnaire
            by AlphaRam
            I figured I would start a dialog about the Bash for next season (2011).

1. What prevented you from attending the Bash this year (if you didn't attend)?

2. What should be added to the Bash?

3. What should be subtracted from the Bash?

4. If you have attended more than one Bash, which Bash did you like the best? Please elaborate.

5. What other ideas do you have about the Bash?
            -11-19-2010, 06:31 PM
          • txramsfan
            Bash Brethren
            by txramsfan
            It's that time of year again when we get to congregate and actually put faces with places. Bash time is just about 24 hours away for me currently and I can't wait to get it started. Dez is already enjoying himself, he always gets an early start.

I will be arriving in the 'Lou Friday afternoon around 2:15. I have some family obligations to attend to but I may be able to sneak out Friday night. If not, I know Saturday, for those of you who will be attending, is a major get together day for us and the Rampagers.

My email addy is [email protected] for those of you who want to keep in touch, get directions or schedules, or just to say when you will be arriving. Let's have a safe, fun, and WINNING Bash this year.

tx
            -09-23-2004, 07:43 AM
          • AvengerRam_old
            Karaoke at the Bash?
            by AvengerRam_old
            I was talking with Dez, and we are thinking of seeing if it might be feasible to have karaoke as part of the dinner festivities on Saturday night of Bash weekend. My thought was that we could do it as a fundraiser for the site, with attendees "bidding" to hear other members show off their singing skills.

What do you think? Like the idea? Hate it?
            -06-05-2008, 06:10 PM
          • Truth
            What Are Your Plans For The BASH??
            by Truth
            Just wondering what the plan for most people is for the bash. When are you planning to arrive, and leave? I, for one, am looking at arriving Friday and leaving Monday.
            Arrive Friday, leave Monday
            30.00%
            Arrive Friday, leave Sunday
            10.00%
            Arrive Saturday, leave Monday
            30.00%
            Arrive Saturday, leave Sunday
            0.00%
            Arrive Sunday, leave Monday
            0.00%
            Arrive Sunday, Leave Sunday
            10.00%
            I live in the area
            10.00%
            Will be staying longer than just the weekend
            10.00%
            -05-13-2006, 05:07 PM
          • AvengerRam_old
            Only 8 days 'till the BASH!!!!
            by AvengerRam_old
            Counting down to the 2012 Bash: Battle Seattle...

We're going to have a great group (14 or 16 people) cheering on the home team at the game, including some first-time Bashers!

Saturday night, the festivities begin with the dinner at Jake's Steaks at Laclede's Landing. We'll have our annual Rams Trivia Raffle, with the proceeds going, of course, to support ClanRam.

If you're not joining us for the game, but will be in town, feel free to stop on over at the Bash. All are welcome!
            -09-21-2012, 02:17 PM
          Working...
          X