Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Re: Your Bash Questions Answered Here

If anyone is still looking to go, we booked at the days Inn - three miles from downtown... for about $250 with tax. All of those packer fans drove the saturday night price up, I'm afraid....

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

The Bash is the ultimate. And you get to meet the modirators and the founder Dez.
    It is also a great friendship builder. We love the Rams period. And everyone has
    stories. Awesome fun.
    I am trying to make it this go around. We will see.

Leave a comment:

• rampower
    replied

origaymi, made me laugh!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

PA_gal and I will be attending. How can I miss Julian's napkin origaymi (sp?)?

Leave a comment:

• TekeRam
    replied

Originally posted by maineram View Post
    I'm thinking that with all this talk of alcohol intake, some here that want to attend thier first Bash MAY get the wrong impression. Really folks, there are only a very SMALL crowd of Bash goers that only eat breakfast each day while in St. Louis.

Plenty of time to eat when returning to the place we call home.

Maineram -
    Along with that, it is a family friendly atmosphere as well. Everyone is well behaved(for the most part!) and are the definition of welcoming. My wife is a hesitant football fan, and absolutely has loved coming to the bash these past two years. Imagine what it's like for those of us who bleed blue and gold!

The only reason I can think of that being of age is required is so that you can drink some of that rotgut that Dez brings over(Ohhhh it's so good!). Don't ask don't tell on ID's!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I'm thinking that with all this talk of alcohol intake, some here that want to attend thier first Bash MAY get the wrong impression. Really folks, there are only a very SMALL crowd of Bash goers that only eat breakfast each day while in St. Louis.

Plenty of time to eat when returning to the place we call home.

Maineram -

Leave a comment:

• AvengerRam_old
    replied

Originally posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    See what happens when you partake in too much of that Scottish gasoline Dez passes around? Pace yourself this year Av.
    Man... what happened to "what happens at the Bash, stays at the Bash"?

Leave a comment:

• San Diego Ram
    replied

Wow it seems like it would be weird for me to go. to young to drink
    (legally )

Haha, so many like 18- 20 year olds go to this, so i wont be so alone. lol

Leave a comment:

• r8rh8rmike
    replied

Originally posted by AvengerRam View Post
    Funny... I don't remember that part...
    See what happens when you partake in too much of that Scottish gasoline Dez passes around? Pace yourself this year Av.

Leave a comment:

• AvengerRam_old
    replied

Originally posted by bigredman View Post
    All I want to know is if we get to drink shots off of AvengerRam's belly again this year!
    :red:
    Funny... I don't remember that part...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I am in. Ticket please.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

All I want to know is if we get to drink shots off of AvengerRam's belly again this year!
    :red:

Leave a comment:

• AvengerRam_old
    replied

Depending on where we get seats, the tickets could be anywhere from $60 - $90 per seat.

Everything else is up to you. You can decide where you wish to stay, what to order at dinner, and how many raffle tickets to buy (that is, if Randy does not buy them all first!).

There's also a surcharge of $100.00* that should be sent to the Coelition for the AvengerRam's Summer Home (or "CASH," for short). PM me for the mailing address.

*Optional

Leave a comment:

• San Diego Ram
    replied

What is like the typical expense?

Like how much would it come out too?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I have unfortunately had to miss the last two, but it is my intent to rectify that situation this year. For a true Rams fan, there is no better experience for attending a game. It was mentioned earlier, but the friendships you cultivate are ones that last, and the people are of the highest quality!

Leave a comment: