Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Re: Friday Night Spot For Bash Weekend

I didn't hear back about what Big Bang is or where it is located. Without further information, I plan to go to Big Daddy's. I'll check this thread again this afternoon when we arrive in STL....and if I don't have to bail Julian out of jail....again....

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

What is Big Bang?

Leave a comment:

• r8rh8rmike
    replied

Originally posted by ramgram View Post
    I kinda like the sound of Big Bang. #1 Audience participation is always fun. #2May have better chairs. My 72 yr. old, wide backside doesn't fit on high-chairs too easily. ramgram
    You just had to go and make this complicated didn't you ramgram??

I must admit horever, I think Sam's Place sounds like a blast!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I kinda like the sound of Big Bang. #1 Audience participation is always fun. #2May have better chairs. My 72 yr. old, wide backside doesn't fit on high-chairs too easily. ramgram

Leave a comment:

• RamsFanSam
    replied

Tawn & I will be at Sam's Place. We'll head up Saturday.

See ya then!

Leave a comment:

• r8rh8rmike
    started a topic Friday Night Spot For Bash Weekend

Friday Night Spot For Bash Weekend

Haven't seen anything definitive, but Big Daddy's seems to be the concensus. Can we plan on that? I'll be starting my LONG, complicated journey to St. Louis in a few days and I'd like to know where to meet my ClanRam breathren.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend, seeing everybody and watching the Rams win at home. Can't wait.

So, Big Daddy's on Friday??

Related Topics

Collapse

• txramsfan
    Bash Brethren
    by txramsfan
    It's that time of year again when we get to congregate and actually put faces with places. Bash time is just about 24 hours away for me currently and I can't wait to get it started. Dez is already enjoying himself, he always gets an early start.

I will be arriving in the 'Lou Friday afternoon around 2:15. I have some family obligations to attend to but I may be able to sneak out Friday night. If not, I know Saturday, for those of you who will be attending, is a major get together day for us and the Rampagers.

My email addy is [email protected] for those of you who want to keep in touch, get directions or schedules, or just to say when you will be arriving. Let's have a safe, fun, and WINNING Bash this year.

tx
    -09-23-2004, 07:43 AM
  • AvengerRam_old
    Only 8 days 'till the BASH!!!!
    by AvengerRam_old
    Counting down to the 2012 Bash: Battle Seattle...

We're going to have a great group (14 or 16 people) cheering on the home team at the game, including some first-time Bashers!

Saturday night, the festivities begin with the dinner at Jake's Steaks at Laclede's Landing. We'll have our annual Rams Trivia Raffle, with the proceeds going, of course, to support ClanRam.

If you're not joining us for the game, but will be in town, feel free to stop on over at the Bash. All are welcome!
    -09-21-2012, 02:17 PM
  • Truth
    What Are Your Plans For The BASH??
    by Truth
    Just wondering what the plan for most people is for the bash. When are you planning to arrive, and leave? I, for one, am looking at arriving Friday and leaving Monday.
    Arrive Friday, leave Monday
    30.00%
    Arrive Friday, leave Sunday
    10.00%
    Arrive Saturday, leave Monday
    30.00%
    Arrive Saturday, leave Sunday
    0.00%
    Arrive Sunday, leave Monday
    0.00%
    Arrive Sunday, Leave Sunday
    10.00%
    I live in the area
    10.00%
    Will be staying longer than just the weekend
    10.00%
    -05-13-2006, 05:07 PM
  • RamsFanSam
    OK, Bash Attendees
    by RamsFanSam
    Since this is my first bash, I want to make sure I cover my head with the newspaper and yell "Great Scott!" at the right times. (If you don't understand, you never will.)

Tawn and I will be driving up on Saturday morning. I figure we can leave here about 8, be at her parent's house about 11:15, and be ready to hit the town by 1:00. We're staying at the Mayfair Hotel (Tawn likes antiques, that's why she went out with me in the first place). It's right across the street from the Renaissance, really close to the dome, half a mile from the Arch, and the price isn't too bad.

I know we'll all meet at Jake's sometime Saturday night, but being the noob I'm curious about what goes on besides this.

Oh, and count us out on the after-game party. We've got to drive back home and get Sami ready for school on Monday.
    -09-20-2009, 03:24 PM
  • AvengerRam_old
    Karaoke at the Bash?
    by AvengerRam_old
    I was talking with Dez, and we are thinking of seeing if it might be feasible to have karaoke as part of the dinner festivities on Saturday night of Bash weekend. My thought was that we could do it as a fundraiser for the site, with attendees "bidding" to hear other members show off their singing skills.

What do you think? Like the idea? Hate it?
    -06-05-2008, 06:10 PM
Working...
X