Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BASH Weather report

Friday 9/25/09:

Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 74F, winds NNW 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Saturday 9/26/09:

Scattered thunderstorms, highs in the mid 70's and lows in the mid 50's.
    Chance of a ClanRam BASH at Jake's 100%.

Sunday 9/27/09:
    Abundant sunshine, highs in the low 80's and lows in the mid 50's.
    50% chance of a RAMS win!

GO RAMS!!!!
    sigpic :ram::helmet:

Re: BASH Weather report

I,m on the internet in the air an hour from the lou. A year has passed already, can't wait to see y'all there!

Julian
    The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

Comment

My weather forecast says something about a 90% chance of toasted ravioli, with a near 100% probability of a nice, cold beer on Saturday.

Sunday looks to be loud with a chance of a sore throat (from cheering the Rams, of course!)
      temp_4394_1467243487543_20
      RAMS!

Comment

We have hit rain all across Ohio and into Indiana. We'll meet a friend in Indy for lunch, then head in. Hopefully the rain will be gone.

Comment

Yikes! Safe trip. I will be in tomorrow night.
          Originally posted by AlphaRam View Post
          We have hit rain all across Ohio and into Indiana. We'll meet a friend in Indy for lunch, then head in. Hopefully the rain will be gone.

Comment

Fran and I just got in to St. Louis and the weather is perfect! Sunny, breezy and 73. Game day looks like it will be great too.

I wonder how this weekend might end perfectly?

Comment

Lynne and I have just checked-in and found sunny weather here. I'll start trying to find everyone shortly....with Big Daddy's as the fall back, I guess.

Comment

Lynne and I have just checked-in and found sunny weather here. I'll start trying to find everyone shortly....with Big Daddy's as the fall back, I guess.
                Big Daddy's is the fall back? We were going to start there. Oh well, we'll just have to bar hop until we find everybody.

Comment

I talked with Julian...Steve and Lis and someone else is with him at Union Station (sorry, couldn't hear well). We plan to meet in front of Big Daddy's at 7:30 and decide where we are going.

Comment

I talked with Julian...Steve and Lis and someone else is with him at Union Station (sorry, couldn't hear well). We plan to meet in front of Big Daddy's at 7:30 and decide where we are going.
                    We'll see you there at 7:30 Jack.

I knew this iPhone would come in handy.

Comment