2010 ClanRam Bash Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 ClanRam Bash Discussion Thread

Hey, somebody had to start the first thread. I know we normally try for the first home game of the season. Here's the schedule of home games:

Sept. 12 ARIZONA CARDINALS (FOX) 3:15 p.m.
    Sept. 26 WASHINGTON REDSKINS (FOX) 3:15 p.m.
    Oct. 3 SEATTLE SEAHAWKS (FOX) Noon
    Oct. 17 SAN DIEGO CHARGERS (FOX) Noon
    Oct. 31 CAROLINA PANTHERS (KTVI) Noon
    Nov. 21 ATLANTA FALCONS (FOX) 3:15 p.m.
    Dec. 19 KANSAS CITY (KTVI) Noon
    Dec. 26 SAN FRANCISCO ***** (FOX)Noon

Re: 2010 ClanRam Bash Discussion Thread

I say the home opener. That's traditional, and all you need to do is tell Lynne that she's just going to have to deal with it!
    temp_4394_1467243487543_20
    RAMS!

Comment

Sam, did you and Tawn hire an armored limo to take you this year?

Comment

I too am for September 12th. We have a good chance of winning that opener against the Leinart led Cardinals. I'm just thankful that the scheduling gods didn't create a conflict with my highschool reunion on September 18 and 19.

Comment

The only issue with opening weekend is that its the late game, which will make it a bit more difficult for those wishing to travel home that evening.

If we wanted to do the first 12:00 home game, it would be Week 4 vs. the Seahawks.

I'll be there either way.

Comment

I prefer the later start time for the Arizona game. It will give me time to recover from the BASH party the night before! I vote for week one.
            Last edited by bigredman; -04-23-2010, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Personally, I'd like to see the game against the Redskins on the 26th of September....

Comment

I have already booked my room and plan on being there on the 12th,so I would like to see that date picked,I think there is alot of excitement in st. louis right now after picking Bradford and even if he doesn't play I think the dome will be full and rocking and having the Clan there to see the Rams win the season opener would be a great way to start the season.

Comment

I'm with you AlphaRam, week 3 against the Redskins.

Comment

Originally posted by bigredman View Post
                    I too am for September 12th. We have a good chance of winning that opener against the Leinart led Cardinals. I'm just thankful that the scheduling gods didn't create a conflict with my highschool reunion on September 18 and 19.
                    I vote that we honor the Kilt's request. Game 1

GO RAMS!!!!
                    sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

As others have mentioned, game 1 sounds good to me for several reasons. Its the home opener and should be rocking, it could be Bradfords first start, and its BigRedMans choice! With all that being said, i am open to either date

Comment

Someone usually buys the Clan's tickets If I remember correctly. What's the average cost? I'd love to go, but flying from TX, game tickets, hotel, food, and beer make it a little cost prohibitive.
                        This space for rent...

Comment

What are the dinner plans for the Bash tentatively? Just curious if there is a preferred restaurant that we can go to to chill the night before the Rams first win of the season!

Comment

The last couple of years, the bash has been held at Jake's Steaks on Leclede's Landing on Saturday night.

There are a number of people that arrive on Friday and we hit places on Leclede's landing to hang out.

There are some that go on a shopping trip on Saturday during the day.

I still have to figure out if I can go the first game, or not. If not, I will opt for the Redskins game in Week 3 or the Seahawks game in Week 4.

In the mean time, share information in this thread about hotel deals, other discounts, etc. for getting to and staying in St. Louis. That way, we can help out our fellow members to attend as economically as possible. Also, others may decide they can afford to attend.

Comment

Originally posted by thoey View Post
                              Someone usually buys the Clan's tickets If I remember correctly. What's the average cost? I'd love to go, but flying from TX, game tickets, hotel, food, and beer make it a little cost prohibitive.
                              If I remember correctly, the tickets were $88 apiece and we were in the top of the lower level end zone. Some of us got flashed and didn't have to tip, though. Added value for the dollar?

Comment