• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG-BLUE
    replied
    Re: Oct 31 game

Originally posted by gap View Post
    Sorry for making a new post. I cannot seem to make the search work, and I am having no luck searching for this subject on Google.

Debbie says I can spend the $ on a trip to a Bash this year, but the opening game doesn't fit into my work schedule. I am sure others have discussed going to the game against the Kitties, but I cannot find it.

How many are attending this game? Will there be a mini bash? Can we get tickets from the same source as the Bash game?

gap
    Gap,
    Are you still headed out to this game?

Leave a comment:

• BIG-BLUE
    replied

I will be there with my better half & some friends

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Unfortunately, there just aren't many people making it to St. Louis this year due to the economy and the performance of the team. I found tickets on eBay for Section 115 for around $125 a ticket (35 yard line - behind Rams bench).

Leave a comment:

• gap
    started a topic Oct 31 game

Oct 31 game

Sorry for making a new post. I cannot seem to make the search work, and I am having no luck searching for this subject on Google.

Debbie says I can spend the $ on a trip to a Bash this year, but the opening game doesn't fit into my work schedule. I am sure others have discussed going to the game against the Kitties, but I cannot find it.

How many are attending this game? Will there be a mini bash? Can we get tickets from the same source as the Bash game?

gap

Related Topics

Collapse

• AvengerRam_old
    Bash Game Tickets
    by AvengerRam_old
    I'm going to be contacting the Rams' ticket office soon regarding tickets for this year's Bash game (vs. Jacksonville). If you are interested in attending, please let me know how many tickets you will need.

Thanks!
    -06-07-2013, 09:36 AM
  • RamDez
    Bash tickets ..... going , going .......
    by RamDez
    I need names and numbers by Monday latest as all unsold tickets will be handed back to the Rams.

http://www.ramsnation.org/bash/
    -07-15-2004, 12:16 PM
  • AvengerRam_old
    ATTENTION: Need to know if you are coming to the Bash
    by AvengerRam_old
    Hey all.

Its getting close to the point where we will need to order the tickets for the Bash (Opening Day vs. Arizona, 9/12). At this point, I have the following RSVPs:

AvengerRam (1)
    laram0 (2)
    bruce=GOAT (2)
    TekeRam (2)

PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY SATURDAY, JULY 10, IF YOU WANT TICKETS (AND HOW MANY YOU WANT). THANKS!
    -07-06-2010, 08:27 AM
  • AvengerRam_old
    *URGENT* - Bash Ticket Update
    by AvengerRam_old
    I am trying to work things out with the Rams' ticket office, but it is proving to be more difficult than last year.

I am hoping that they will block some seats for us and allow each person attending to then buy their tickets. However, if they are willing to do that, it will likely be only for a short window (I've asked for a minimum of 7 days).

So...

Those wishing to attend the game need to stay tuned for an announcement that the tickets are available, and be prepared to buy their tickets during whatever window is offered.

As I previously have noted, there is a 100% refund guarantee in the (increasingly unlikely) even that the game is not played due to the lockout.

STAY TUNED!!!
    -07-11-2011, 03:21 PM
  • RamDez
    Titan bash
    by RamDez
    We have several tickets going for the Titan bash due to people pulling out.

If you want the tickets, please contact me offline and I will fix you up
    -08-28-2005, 07:37 AM
Working...
X