Bash 2011!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bash 2011!!!!

That sounds awesome, great idea guys. When more info comes by (work wise for me), I might be interested depending on my availability. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Will more than likely be there this year as will be living in SEMO again.

Comment

We will be in town for the game, as well. Something to think about, my friends - when you miss the Bash, you run the chance of not seeing a good friend again. You never know...

Comment

Still need a headcount. Please respond on the thread on the main board.

Thanks!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• AlphaRam
            Bash Questionnaire
            by AlphaRam
            I figured I would start a dialog about the Bash for next season (2011).

1. What prevented you from attending the Bash this year (if you didn't attend)?

2. What should be added to the Bash?

3. What should be subtracted from the Bash?

4. If you have attended more than one Bash, which Bash did you like the best? Please elaborate.

5. What other ideas do you have about the Bash?
            -11-19-2010, 06:31 PM
          • RamWraith
            Going to the Bash in style
            by RamWraith
            Just got word today...

...my neighbor is a engineer for Pepsi. We will be going to this years bash first class. He got my family and I suite (Pepsi Corp.) tickets for the game in October at the Ed against the Browns.

I hope I get the chance to meet each and every one of you!
            -07-27-2007, 08:07 PM
          • AlphaRam
            The ClanRam Bash Dinner
            by AlphaRam
            Around 35 of us got together at the Old Spaghetti Warehouse for the Bash dinner. It was great to see some old friends and meet new ones. Our friend, BigRedMan, passed away since the last Bash, but yet he was still felt at the Bash. Randy's wife, Becky, came this year to meet the people that Randy knew and to carryout one of Randy's instructions. Becky picked up the tab for the entire dinner for everyone who attended. Randy wanted to do one more thing for his friends at ClanRam.

As we go to the game today or if you are watching from home, and the Eagles mysteriously fumble, or a an Eagles defender trips on an invisible object, we'll know that BigRedMan is making is presence felt one more time.

RIP BRM and GO RAMS!!!!!
            -09-11-2011, 08:02 AM
          • AvengerRam_old
            Only 8 days 'till the BASH!!!!
            by AvengerRam_old
            Counting down to the 2012 Bash: Battle Seattle...

We're going to have a great group (14 or 16 people) cheering on the home team at the game, including some first-time Bashers!

Saturday night, the festivities begin with the dinner at Jake's Steaks at Laclede's Landing. We'll have our annual Rams Trivia Raffle, with the proceeds going, of course, to support ClanRam.

If you're not joining us for the game, but will be in town, feel free to stop on over at the Bash. All are welcome!
            -09-21-2012, 02:17 PM
          • BernieM
            I'm going to the Bash this year!
            by BernieM
            Hey all!

I wanted to announce that I will be attending the ClanRam Bash this year! I really look forward to meeting all of you fine folks. I'd describe myself, but I think you'll all know me when you see me!

Cheers!

-- BM
            -07-28-2009, 08:00 AM
          Working...
          X