Clarkson's Jewelers Tickets to the Season Opener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarkson's Jewelers Tickets to the Season Opener

I am a season ticket holder in the CJC and can not make the eagles game. I am selling the tickets at 120 dollars under single game ticket price for the game.

The listing is here if anyone is interested. I would love for these to be taken by Rams fans if at all possible.

Thanks!

Reading Ram

Rams Versus The Philadelphia Eagles VIP Tickets(2)/Park | eBay

Related Topics

Collapse

• TigerCats
    Anyone have tickets to the ***** game?
    by TigerCats
    I'm looking for two tickets to the Rams/Niners game. This message is obviously directed to season ticket holders who have guarenteed seats already.
    -06-06-2006, 09:40 AM
  • THOLTFAN81
    Rams Season Tickets
    by THOLTFAN81
    I was bored today just browsing the internet and was just looking up Rams season tickets (I live in NJ). I saw that they were relatively cheap for the cost of tickets around here. Cost you an arm and a leg just for a soda and a hot dog at a giants/jets game like 14$ for the two. If i lived in the St Louis area i would definitely be an owner of season tickets regardless. Was just wondering how many of you on here are season ticket holders? I think next season I am going to be making a trip to a game.
    -02-12-2010, 07:23 PM
  • RamDez
    Ram season tickets -- cost price
    by RamDez
    I have 2 season tickets that are going at cost price.

If anyone wants to grab them, PM me

they are 50 yard line seats
    -05-07-2007, 04:14 AM
  • BigGame
    I got tickets...
    by BigGame
    I got tickets this morning to the Bills-Rams contest on November 21st.

Anyone else planning on attending this game? If so, mabey we could do a little tailgating, as I'm sure the Rams fans will need to stick together in a usually hostile Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Unfortunatly, it looks like the Bills did well with season ticket sales, as even though I got my tickets officially 3 minutes after they went on sale, there was nothing available in the lower bowl.
    -07-17-2004, 05:41 PM
  • NFLTopGun
    Rams-Ravens tickets
    by NFLTopGun
    Hey Rams' fans. I have Rams-Ravens preseason tickets available for over 50% off the face value. Here's what I have:

Section 137, 12th row, 3 tickets. Face value is $99 each. Selling for $45 each.
    Section 125, 4th row, 3 tickets. Aisle seat. Face value is $77 each. Selling for $35 each.

I live in West County of STL, so I can meet. Or I can mail the tickets if you're out of state. I believe Rams has a website where I can transfer tickets to you if you prefer to do it that way. Let me know if interested.

You can contact me here or email me at [email protected].

GO RAMS!
    -08-15-2013, 05:48 AM
Working...
X