This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket arrival date

Anyone know when the tickets are coming? They took my money a month ago. Just curious.

Re: Ticket arrival date

I have been informed that they went out yesterday, so you should have them within the next day or two.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• MFranke
      Season ticket holders....
      by MFranke
      should be getting your tickets soon. Mine came in this morning's mail.
      Football is here!
      --Mike
      -07-30-2011, 11:10 AM
    • TigerCats
      Anyone have tickets to the ***** game?
      by TigerCats
      I'm looking for two tickets to the Rams/Niners game. This message is obviously directed to season ticket holders who have guarenteed seats already.
      -06-06-2006, 10:40 AM
    • Sharkie
      Season Ticket Partner Search
      by Sharkie
      I have had season tickets to the Rams with my Son-in-Law for the past 3 tears. However, this coming season I do not think I will be attending with my EX-Son-in-Law.

My season tickets are in Section 440 Row CC(first row of section).

I am looking for someone to purchase one of the seats and share the fun with me.

Let me know
      -01-29-2012, 02:06 PM
    • THOLTFAN81
      Rams Season Tickets
      by THOLTFAN81
      I was bored today just browsing the internet and was just looking up Rams season tickets (I live in NJ). I saw that they were relatively cheap for the cost of tickets around here. Cost you an arm and a leg just for a soda and a hot dog at a giants/jets game like 14$ for the two. If i lived in the St Louis area i would definitely be an owner of season tickets regardless. Was just wondering how many of you on here are season ticket holders? I think next season I am going to be making a trip to a game.
      -02-12-2010, 08:23 PM
    • Alec22
      Advice on Tickets
      by Alec22
      Hello,

I attended a rams game 2 years ago, sat 50 yard line 3rd row up, amazing.

This year though I will be buying a MUCH cheaper ticket, I was wondering as I do not remember:

How easy is it to "move up" to better seats, as in How hard do the ushers check tickets?

Do they not allow you to walk into the section without seeing your ticket? etc.

I will be going to the home game vs the chargers on 10/17,

Will this game sold out? Will I not be able to move up at all?
      -10-06-2010, 11:23 AM
    Working...
    X