Re: Got my tickets now I am ready to go

Got mine today!

Wooo-hooo!!!!

Leave a comment:

• sjacksonrules
    replied

Originally posted by AvengerRam View Post
    I had hoped to get seats facing the big screen, but to accommodate our request, they had to give us seats on the other side. Don't worry, its a good view from anywhere in the lower bowl.
    I am sure I will enjoy the game no matter where I sit. I was just checking to make sure that it was right because I knew you said you were going to try to get it on the other side. But I can see where sitting us all together would pose a problem on where we sit.

I just can't wait to see our D line vs the eagles O line. It is going to be a race to who can get to vick first.

Leave a comment:

• AvengerRam_old
    replied

I had hoped to get seats facing the big screen, but to accommodate our request, they had to give us seats on the other side. Don't worry, its a good view from anywhere in the lower bowl.

Leave a comment:

• sjacksonrules
    replied

I just read the section number. Did anyone notice we are facing the small screen not the big screen. I though AV said it was going to be facing the bigger one

or at least that is what I think I remember from last time I went. I have been on both sides so it is hard to remember which was which.
    Last edited by sjacksonrules; -08-28-2011, 09:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• txramsfan
    replied

Got mine today too. Now, no injuries these last two dress rehearsals and I will be good to go

Leave a comment:

• sjacksonrules
    started a topic Got my tickets now I am ready to go

Got my tickets now I am ready to go

Anyone else get their tickets in?

Lucky mine even got here, address said West Frankford I live in West Frankfort lol.

I am going to go sit in the corner and act like Gollum with these tickets.

My precious, my precious tickets.

Related Topics

Collapse

• THOLTFAN81
    Rams Season Tickets
    by THOLTFAN81
    I was bored today just browsing the internet and was just looking up Rams season tickets (I live in NJ). I saw that they were relatively cheap for the cost of tickets around here. Cost you an arm and a leg just for a soda and a hot dog at a giants/jets game like 14$ for the two. If i lived in the St Louis area i would definitely be an owner of season tickets regardless. Was just wondering how many of you on here are season ticket holders? I think next season I am going to be making a trip to a game.
    -02-12-2010, 08:23 PM
  • BigGame
    I got tickets...
    by BigGame
    I got tickets this morning to the Bills-Rams contest on November 21st.

Anyone else planning on attending this game? If so, mabey we could do a little tailgating, as I'm sure the Rams fans will need to stick together in a usually hostile Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Unfortunatly, it looks like the Bills did well with season ticket sales, as even though I got my tickets officially 3 minutes after they went on sale, there was nothing available in the lower bowl.
    -07-17-2004, 06:41 PM
  • NFLTopGun
    Rams-Ravens tickets
    by NFLTopGun
    Hey Rams' fans. I have Rams-Ravens preseason tickets available for over 50% off the face value. Here's what I have:

Section 137, 12th row, 3 tickets. Face value is $99 each. Selling for $45 each.
    Section 125, 4th row, 3 tickets. Aisle seat. Face value is $77 each. Selling for $35 each.

I live in West County of STL, so I can meet. Or I can mail the tickets if you're out of state. I believe Rams has a website where I can transfer tickets to you if you prefer to do it that way. Let me know if interested.

You can contact me here or email me at [email protected].

GO RAMS!
    -08-15-2013, 06:48 AM
  • Tony Banks
    Rams Season Tickets
    by Tony Banks
    I just paid off my season tickets for this season! Lets go Rams 2008!!!

:l:l:l
    -03-14-2008, 09:21 AM
  • RamsFanSam
    Best place to get game tickets?
    by RamsFanSam
    Even after almost eating the steering wheel this past weekend, and Tawn being a little too close to kissing the windshield, we have decided to take in one more game this season. It looks like we are leaning towards the Dec. 20th game when the Texans come to St. Louis.

I'd be looking to get 5-7 tickets in the lower concourse (if possible). While I'm sure "Crazy Al" or "Deuce" (two downtown citizens I met Saturday night) could get me a good deal, I'm inclined to not trust them.

Suggestions?
    -09-28-2009, 04:35 PM
Working...
X