NFL London 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL London 2011

Chicago Bears @ London Buccaneers, any Rams fans going to the UK game this year?

I've had a late rethink and decided to go, wonder if any UK Rams fancied a micro-bash.

Re: NFL London 2011

Wont be going again until the rams come to town! With how long tit takes to get to london, pay to stay and the fact it takes forever to get around the city and too and from the stadium, after going to the first 2 I decided to save the cash and spend it going stateside, but enjoy the game!
    The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamDez
      Rams play in London against the Bengals
      by RamDez
      Rams will play a HOME GAME in London in the 2019 season
      -01-21-2019, 04:02 PM
    • gsrams
      London Game
      by gsrams
      What section are ram fans sitting in for Wembley stadium 2019
      -06-19-2019, 07:55 PM
    • 81~BIG-GAME
      London '07 details
      by 81~BIG-GAME
      It has just been announced that as predicted the Miami Dolphins will be taking on the NY Giants at Wembley Stadium on Sunday 28th October 2007,at 6pm london time..:l
      -02-02-2007, 09:11 AM
    • AvengerRam_old
      I'm not sure if I could support the London Rams.
      by AvengerRam_old
      The NFL announced today that it will increase the number of games played in London next year.

Some have suggested that the league wishes to have a team in London one day.

The Rams have an owner who also owns a sports franchise in London.

While I don't really think it will happen, let me say right now for the record: a move to London might be the only thing I can imagine that would cause me to cease being a Rams fan.

I am that opposed to having a full-time NFL franchise in London.

Frankly, I can't think of any good argument for having an NFL franchise in London (apart from the potential financial benefits to the league, which I don't care about). In terms of tradition, logistics (distance and time zone), the benefit of regional rivalries, and desireability for players, it is an absolutely horrible idea.

So, while I will support the Rams in St. Louis, Los Angeles, or any place in between, I don't ever want to hear about the London Rams.
      -11-06-2014, 08:23 AM
    • Leckey
      NFL London
      by Leckey
      Hey there, im new to these forums, tho i have been a rams fan for over 8 years, and coming from ireland thats a fair while I was just wondering if there was any Rams fans going over to the NFL London game, im not expecting there would be but you never do know. Anyway its great to finally find a Rams forum, ill try to weigh in on some disscussions soon enough.

:lGO RAMS:l!!!!!!!!!
      -05-28-2007, 03:54 PM
    Working...
    X