Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Rams fans we lowly Bengals fans would love to tailgate 12/18? Any help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Rams fans we lowly Bengals fans would love to tailgate 12/18? Any help?

We would like to tailgate with some Ram fans. Just 3 of us. We will pay or bring food and beverAGE. Any help is appreciated.

Related Topics

Collapse

• AvengerRam_old
    Seriously, Whiner fans... what is wrong with you?
    by AvengerRam_old
    We have had fans from other teams come here and have had good, spirited debates. We have mutual respect with the Hawk fans, and have had several fans of other teams come in and discuss football with intelligence and respect.

Then we have the Whiner fans.

With the notable exception of one poster (Brain Daddy), you seem to all be mouth-breathing troglodytes with the IQs of newts. All you do is come here and post mindless drivel.

Please, stop wasting our time.

Smack is supposed to be a fun outlet for rivals. You people are just morons.
    -11-20-2006, 11:26 PM
  • number1ramsfan99
    hey fans i need some help
    by number1ramsfan99
    i need some help...i want to know where i can find a adam archuleta jersey....i want one from when he was with the rams to complete my ram room....hes the reason that i started watching the rams... i remember the game where he took a fumble and ran it back for like 99 yards...i thought that that was the coolest thing that i had ever seen since that was the year that i started playing football and i played strong safety at the time so i thought that it was the best thing since sliced bread lol
    -03-05-2009, 07:19 PM
  • hawaiianpunch
    The Best NFL fans
    by hawaiianpunch
    I watched this video today about the best football fans. And it made me a little upset. the part that made me the most upset was Torry Holt saying that the best fans in the NFL are from Pittsburgh.

I believe that we as rams fans have to support them. ESPECIALLY FOR YOU FANS IN SAINT LOUIS. Now I know what a lot of you are saying. " We are 1-15 do you really expect us to go to every game?"

I may be wrong about this. But the raiders suck. There fans go to all their games. They may not be sold out always but they always go in full force. I drove from Las Vegas to an Oakland game playing St. Louis, when the rams stunk. And the raider fans were in full force. After the rams had beaten them, I had to complement them on coming out for there team. And they really appreciated it.

2 years ago when the rams played Pittsburgh and Chicago. I was watching the game and noticed that the rams fans there had dwindled. I heard more cheers on television for the other teams, then for the rams.

Frankly I am shocked at our fans. Maybe Im over reacting cause i don't go to games in St.louis, and Im not there to see it for myself. And hey for all I know i could be over reacting so Im just saying my peace.

St.Louis rams fans. Please "STEP UP" this year. I really never want to hear a future hall of famer of my team, say that another teams fans is that much better. Get a job, go to a game, be a true fan. If i lived in St.Louis I WOULD BE THERE EVERY GAME. "STEP YOUR GAME UP RAMS FANS."

Love you guys though.

-Hawaiianpunch
    -09-07-2010, 10:43 PM
    Hey Rams Fans
    by Guest
    I was searching the internet and came across this forum. I heard you guy's are the world's biggest Rams Fan's site. Glad to see all of you guy's supporting the St. Louis Rams. It has been a rough past few years in St. Louis, but me and Steve are looking to right the wrong. We are going to bring winning football back to St. Louis for all you faithful Rams fans. I am always looking to answer question's from Rams fan's, and keep you guy's informed. That is why i was searching for the forum, what better way to communicate then by the world's biggest Ram's fan site.

I am ready to field all ANSWERABLE questions...any questions regarding draft I unfortunately cannot answer.:helmet:
    -03-15-2009, 10:55 PM
  • itsguud
    Toronto Rams Fans
    by itsguud
    Hey anyone from TO up for getting together tomorrow to watch the game? I'm down close to Real Sports. Would definitely go there, but we'd have to go early to get in for the 4pm games.

Other options are the St. Louis or Hoops close to the Rogers center.

Let me know if anyone is up for it. This is a huge game!
    -11-27-2010, 06:08 PM
Working...
X