London Rams Game seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London Rams Game seats

I know this is early but who is going and where would they like to sit?
    Dont mind as long as I am there!
    38.46%
    Premium Club seating/hospitality
    46.15%
    Cheap as possible
    0%
    Good seats but nothing like $300!
    15.38%
    The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

Re: London Rams Game seats

I'll be there in the best seats I can get!

Comment

I'll be there somewhere

Comment

I'm in for two tickets. The IS games I've attended so far I've gone for 60 End Zone or Upper Tier seats, but for the Rams I'd happily play 100 to sit on the sidelines for the Rams.

Hospitality seats don't do it for me, they'll mostly be filled by people on corporate freebies who know nothing about the game and don't give a hoot and are only there for beer and to say they've been. I'd rather be amongst people that know what's going on. And like beer.
        Last edited by FilthyMcNasty; -01-21-2012, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Well excitement and all I have booked through sportstraveltours.com the 2 night package at the wembley plaza; HELL YEAH! Only a short walk from stadium I believe! PUMPED!

Comment

i normally sit endzone hospitality,but this year i want to be on the sideline in premium club can't wait!

Comment

i`ll be happy to get a ticket anywhere. not been ale to get one from previous games due to not being able to be near computer when they went on sale.

Comment

Well, if Dez can secure a batch of tickets from the club, you should be ok.

Comment

Dez, have you had any response yet? If Club seats go on sale tomorrow the general sale can't be far behind. I'd rather sit with ClanRammers, but want to know if that'll happen before the general sale.

Comment

New to the forum ! but pretty sure i met a couple of you guys one year at wembley! I'll be sat 1st tier sideline seats, hope some of you guys are there to make some noise with me !

Comment

Barrow in Furness? There is a rams fan in Cumbria? I thought I was the only one! I'm in St Bees near sunny Whitehaven, will definitely have to meet up at the game.

Comment

the ClanRammers should organise a section to congregate, drink and be merry

Comment

With the General application period being delayed from this morning I'd be up for trying to get tickets with other Rams fans - don't wanna sit with a load of Pats!

I was going to go for South Sidelines, Level 5 - the 80.00 seats.

Comment

i didn't realize they were going to be on sale already so glad they have been delayed.

Comment

Originally posted by tiger1971 View Post
                              With the General application period being delayed from this morning I'd be up for trying to get tickets with other Rams fans - don't wanna sit with a load of Pats!

I was going to go for South Sidelines, Level 5 - the 80.00 seats.
                              I dont want to sit with a loads of Pats fans either, any ideas anyone.?? Isn't it a mixture of fans anyway.?
                              Last edited by GroundDog39; -02-02-2012, 07:57 AM.

Comment