X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RamDez
    replied
    Re: London Rams Game seats

Rams have advised me that it would be simpler to purchace tickets through ticketmaster (for the UK and Europe that is)

Leave a comment:

• ramstiles
    replied

what side is the south side

I've just checked it would be the 520's seats
    Last edited by ramstiles; -02-02-2012, 09:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GroundDog39
    replied

Originally posted by tiger1971 View Post
    With the General application period being delayed from this morning I'd be up for trying to get tickets with other Rams fans - don't wanna sit with a load of Pats!

I was going to go for South Sidelines, Level 5 - the 80.00 seats.
    I dont want to sit with a loads of Pats fans either, any ideas anyone.?? Isn't it a mixture of fans anyway.?
    Last edited by GroundDog39; -02-02-2012, 08:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ramblin` Ram
    replied

i didn't realize they were going to be on sale already so glad they have been delayed.

Leave a comment:

• tiger1971
    replied

With the General application period being delayed from this morning I'd be up for trying to get tickets with other Rams fans - don't wanna sit with a load of Pats!

I was going to go for South Sidelines, Level 5 - the 80.00 seats.

Leave a comment:

• Ram Mar Ram
    replied

the ClanRammers should organise a section to congregate, drink and be merry

Leave a comment:

• rampower
    replied

Barrow in Furness? There is a rams fan in Cumbria? I thought I was the only one! I'm in St Bees near sunny Whitehaven, will definitely have to meet up at the game.

Leave a comment:

• UKRAM85
    replied

New to the forum ! but pretty sure i met a couple of you guys one year at wembley! I'll be sat 1st tier sideline seats, hope some of you guys are there to make some noise with me !

Leave a comment:

• FilthyMcNasty
    replied

Dez, have you had any response yet? If Club seats go on sale tomorrow the general sale can't be far behind. I'd rather sit with ClanRammers, but want to know if that'll happen before the general sale.

Leave a comment:

• FilthyMcNasty
    replied

Well, if Dez can secure a batch of tickets from the club, you should be ok.

Leave a comment:

• Ramblin` Ram
    replied

i`ll be happy to get a ticket anywhere. not been ale to get one from previous games due to not being able to be near computer when they went on sale.

Leave a comment:

• rammer74
    replied

i normally sit endzone hospitality,but this year i want to be on the sideline in premium club can't wait!

Leave a comment:

• rampower
    replied

Well excitement and all I have booked through sportstraveltours.com the 2 night package at the wembley plaza; HELL YEAH! Only a short walk from stadium I believe! PUMPED!

Leave a comment:

• FilthyMcNasty
    replied

I'm in for two tickets. The IS games I've attended so far I've gone for 60 End Zone or Upper Tier seats, but for the Rams I'd happily play 100 to sit on the sidelines for the Rams.

Hospitality seats don't do it for me, they'll mostly be filled by people on corporate freebies who know nothing about the game and don't give a hoot and are only there for beer and to say they've been. I'd rather be amongst people that know what's going on. And like beer.
    Last edited by FilthyMcNasty; -01-21-2012, 06:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ramstiles
    replied

I'll be there somewhere

Leave a comment: