X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rammer74
    started a topic 2012 london superbash

2012 london superbash

Any of you applied for tickets to this years superbash?

Related Topics

Collapse

• fleet69
    2012 Jets-Rams
    by fleet69
    Understand that our home game will be the annual event in London this year. Possibly announced tomorrow
    -01-19-2012, 11:53 AM
  • Bing69
    Rams London 2012
    by Bing69
    Im not sure where to post this so if mods want to move it please do.
    I need advice from anyone who has been to a london game before.

If anyone has used the thomson sport package before, do we receive the gameday travel passes in the post before the event? are the representatives at the various hotels all gameday in order for us to pick up the game tickets? im trying to book flights and get things sorted, but i dont want to book a flight too late to pick up my tickets.

Any advice would be appreciated.
    -08-19-2012, 07:30 AM
  • Rambunctious
    2012 Rams Cheerleader Swimsuit Calendar
    by Rambunctious
    Just got mine in for 2012 and wanted to give a special shout out to....

Jayne, Taylor, Shannon, Paige, Christa, Jennifer, Holly, Kayla, Emily W, Brittany, Aimee, Tessa, Emily S, Aundrea, Tess, Morgan, Sheri, Ashley E, ahhh.... you get the point.
    -09-13-2011, 09:42 PM
  • ZiaRam
    London Ticket
    by ZiaRam
    Hello Mates and Laddies!! Lol I will be heading to London to watch our beloved Rams in October but can't find tickets anywhere!! Are we doing any seating as a clam together like at the bash or is it Everyman for himself? Lol going to stay a couple of days in London maybe a day and drive somewhere ( Scotland, wales) see something cool, go to Paris for a day then head to Amsterdam for two before coming home. Anyone, anywhere with any suggestions on tickets or things to do what be wonderful!! :P your bro Zia
    -07-12-2012, 04:57 PM
  • 81~BIG-GAME
    London '07 details
    by 81~BIG-GAME
    It has just been announced that as predicted the Miami Dolphins will be taking on the NY Giants at Wembley Stadium on Sunday 28th October 2007,at 6pm london time..:l
    -02-02-2007, 09:11 AM
Working...
X