Bash 2012: Battle Seattle! RSVP Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bash 2012: Battle Seattle! RSVP Thread

The Bash will be the weekend of 9/29-30 for the Seahawks game.

If you're planning to attend, please let me know here (no deadline yet - that will come later).

Also let me know how many people you are bringing with you.

Thanks!

Re: Bash 2012: Battle Seattle! RSVP Thread

I plan on attending with a party of 2.

Comment

Because for some reason my wife loves you guys, I'm going to assume that the two of us will be there.

That's the only reason... I swear... ;)
      Last edited by TekeRam; -05-12-2012, 12:44 AM.
      I believe!:ram:

Comment

Two for me. I'm finally gonna be 21

Comment

Looks like I may be able to make it this year. Right now Ramada Plaza Downtown has the best price. Anyone stay there in the past? Recommendations? I will be traveling by myself, so I would consider sharing a room with someone that is also traveling by themselves. I will probably fly out on Friday, so I can send a day with family.

gap

Comment

Drury Inn Convention Center and Hampton Inn Dowtown/Arch are your best bets for location and price.

Comment

Roughly How much is a ticket?

Comment

Typically, its around $80 per seat. We get lower bowl seats, usually in the end zone. You get a nice view from there (I actually enjoy watching a game from a different vantage point than you see on TV).

As we get closer to the date, I'll contact the ticket office and arrange for a block of seats (TOGETHER this time, I hope) and post the contact information so you can buy the tickets directly.

As for the dinner, I'm thinking of giving Morgan Street Brewery a try this year.

Comment

I just bought my plane tickets. I just looked at the CVC Drury, and the only rooms they have available are 2 Room Suite with 1 Queen bed @ $200. A tad bit out of my price range. Anyone already have a room reserved, and able to share? If I have to walk too far, I will just stay at my parent's house in Washington, or one of my Brothers' in Winfield or Pacific.

gap

Comment

It seems like a lot of the hotels are more booked than usual this year.

Another option is the Lumiere Hotel. I'm staying there for $199.00.

There are also several hotels accross the street from the park where the Arch is located, which is only a few blocks away from the EJD and Laclede's landing.

Glad you're going to make it this year, Gap!

Comment

Originally posted by gap View Post
                      I just bought my plane tickets. I just looked at the CVC Drury, and the only rooms they have available are 2 Room Suite with 1 Queen bed @ $200. A tad bit out of my price range. Anyone already have a room reserved, and able to share? If I have to walk too far, I will just stay at my parent's house in Washington, or one of my Brothers' in Winfield or Pacific.
                      Last year we stayed at the Hilton downtown, using points from business travel. It was quite nice and we had a great view of the park around the Arch and of the river(though the window was angled somewhat to give more rooms a view). I'm sure it's rather expensive for regular paying people, but I would stay there again. They had no issue with us staying parked there through the game.

Our other usual place to stay(which benefits us driving from Kentucky), is out in O'Fallon, Ill. The hotels are cheap and you can catch the metrolink in to the Landing/Arch stop and walk the short distance to the Dome. It's worked out beautifully each of the three years we've done it.

The second one may not be directly helpful, but with staying with your relatives, you can try using the metrolink the same way we do.
                      I believe!:ram:

Comment

I booked the Hampton Inn, which is centrally located to everything, and very reasonably priced. Would have preferred the Drury, but nothing available for our weekend.

Comment

Pencil me in for two tickets!
                          Going to start hotel hunting now....

Comment

The Ferter's are in!

Party of two

Comment

Probably 2 for me. Haven't confirmed yet but I will let you know as soon as I have an answer either way.
                              sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment