Cowboys @ Rams 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys @ Rams 2014

I usually go to at least 1 home game every season. This is the game I have on my radar. The date of the game will determine if I'm going to that one.
    sigpic :ram::helmet:

Re: Cowboys @ Rams 2014

That game for a home opener, tone setter for the season, and Bash weekend would be great, but in reality, it could easily turn into a Cowboys home game, with a Cowboys dominated crowd. That would be tough for me to take. Of course, getting the last laugh with a win would make everything right.

Comment

I'm going to the Cowboys game on 9/21/14.

fyi
      sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

Originally posted by laram0 View Post

fyi
        My initial thought was to go to opening day vs. the Vikings, but the Cowboys game could work too.

Comment

Originally posted by laram0 View Post

fyi
          I like this game as well. So we would be in!

Comment

This works for me as well.

Comment

Will be some game!
              Carolina Panthers @ Denver Broncos 2/7/2016 CBS 6:30PM EST Santa Clara CA!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• ram3057
                Rams @ Cowboys 9/22/13
                by ram3057
                Some pics from the loss...
                -10-16-2013, 12:51 PM
              • laram0
                Cowboys resign C Gurode
                by laram0
                6 year deal....He's off the list.
                -02-20-2007, 10:35 AM
              • r8rh8rmike
                Tony Romo Will Take Pain Shot Before Cowboys Game
                by r8rh8rmike
                Tony Romo will take pain shot before Cowboys game

By Gregg Rosenthal Around The League Editor
                Published: Sept. 19, 2013

Tony Romo's ribs were a forgotten storyline in a Week 2 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs, but it remains a problem for the Dallas Cowboys quarterback.

He plans to take another painkilling shot before the team faces the St. Louis Rams this week, just like he did a week ago.

"I think tentatively we are planning on it just because of the nature of it and what we thought," Romo said Wednesday via The Dallas Morning News. "But we'll see as we get there. It does feel better now than it did last week. It'll just keep getting better and better this week. ... I've gotten shot up before in the rib and it seems like it's a normal part of playing quarterback in the National Football League."

It's worth wondering if Romo's effectiveness decreased last week after the effectiveness of the injection wore off. Romo was less accurate in the fourth quarter after making good decisions and a number of nice throws throughout the game against Kansas City. Romo mostly got good protection against the Chiefs, but that protection -- and his ribs -- will be tested against St. Louis' tough defensive line.
                -09-19-2013, 12:48 PM
              • richtree
                Cowboys waive Tashard Choice
                by richtree
                I know everytime someone gets waived there seems to be a thread about that player and why the Rams should get him...

But this guy runs hard, and wouldn't be bad for our home stretch of games...

At least until we draft a young guy
                -10-29-2011, 09:57 AM
              • Chiledog
                Dallas Cowboy jokes
                by Chiledog
                I found these Dallas Cowboy jokes while searching for the answer to Mom's question in the Mock Draft thread. They are actually pretty funny. (don't worry, Mom, I will not post the answer to your question):

Four Dallas Cowboys in a car, who's driving?
                The sheriff.

Why can't Michael Irvin get into a huddle on the field anymore?
                It is a parole violation for him to associate with known felons.

I understand Chicago is trying to sign Michael Irvin...
                They got rid of the refrigerator, so now they want a coke machine.

The Dallas newspapers reported yesterday that Texas Stadium is going to take out the artificial turf because the Cowboys play better on grass.

How do you get a Cowboy to stand up?
                Say "Will the defendant please rise."

Did you hear Dallas has petitioned the NFL to consider alternative colors for marking the field?
                Seems their players have a tough time passing up all those white lines.

What's Jerry Jones' biggest concern?
                Does Bail Money count against the Salary Cap?

The Dallas Cowboys adopted a new Honor system...
                Yes your Honor, No your Honor.

The Cowboys had a 12 and 5 season this year, 12 arrests, 5 convictions.

The Cowboys knew they had to do something for their defense, so they hired a new defensive coordinator...
                Johnny Cochran.

How do the Dallas Cowboys spend their first week at spring training?
                Studying the Miranda Rights.
                -12-28-2005, 10:34 AM
              Working...
              X