2014 ClanRam Bash Dates Set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 ClanRam Bash Dates Set

The 2014 ClanRam Bash weekend will be September 20-21, with the Bash Dinner on Saturday, and the game against Dallas on Sunday.

We'll work out the details of a ticket block and restaurant location down the road, but this gives those who wish to attend, a specific date in order to make arrangements.

Should be a great weekend.

Re: 2014 ClanRam Bash Dates Set

Just bought airline tickets to STL for BASH Weekend. Can't wait for tickets to be available.

Now, is anyone doing a group buy for hotel? If not, anyone looking for someone to share a hotel room? I have family I can stay with for most of the time I will be in STL, but would prefer to be downtown during BASH events.

gap

Comment

With r8rh8rmike's help, I got my seat ticket to go with my plane tickets. Now I just can't wait for Sept 18th to get here. It's a week of family time for me, both my biological family and my RAMS family.

gap

Comment

Glad to help gap.

Unfortunately this year, the Rams had no ticket blocks available, selling out the first day they went on sale, so nothing was organized for a Bash. A few of us will still meet, and if anyone else wants to try and get a ticket in the row directly in front of us, send me a PM.

Comment

I was sad to miss this year's bash. Hard choice....Kauai or the bash.....but after today, I think I made the right choice. I will be rooting for you from Kauai at my friends house in Hanapepe....on the river. Good luck and I hope there is not too many Cowgirl fans in the stands.

Comment

I really am considering selling my ticket for the Dallas game, and then enjoying a week in St. Louis with my family. At this point I am really afraid I will end up in jail if I go to the game, especially with seats close enough to through a cup of soda on the officials.

I am so pissed at the NFL for allowing ed hockulee (sp???, don't really care to spell it right) make it even harder to win by letting the vikes break just about every 'heavily enforced' rule in the book, all the while flagging the RAMs for anything that looked like a penalty. In some cases, they flagged the RAMs for reacting to a vikes' penalty. Every TD play the vikes had should have been called back for a penalty, including the pick six that had a pile-driver penalty not called when Davis was hit. I really do want to kill hockulee right now. That POS has done this to the RAMs for years.

gap

Comment

Well, better spirits today, and looking forward to anything RAMS BASH related.

When are others getting into town? Is anyone still interested in getting together for dinner on Saturday evening? Maybe a Saturday afternoon and evening get-together?

gap

Comment

St. Louie Here we Come!!!

GO RAMS!!!

Comment

You guys all have a bash at the bash....... and we bash the girls.......cowgirls that is!!

macrammer

Comment

I'll be headed downtown in a few hours, plan to be there between 4 and 5 pm.

Comment