Rams @ Chargers Nov. 23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams @ Chargers Nov. 23

This is way down the road but, any So-cal fans getting excited? This location doesn't happen too often. If there's a big turn out we should have a meet? Anyone?

Re: Rams @ Chargers Nov. 23

I'll be there, and am pretty sure RFRH will be as well. If it wasn't so late in the year, I think it'd be a good location for the bash, even given it's not a home game.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• jjigga3000
      Chargers @ Rams
      by jjigga3000
      I think our offense is doing good so far, that call on the fumble with Hedgecock could have went either way. As for the defense not bad, not good on the their first outing with the Chargers.
      -08-18-2007, 05:46 PM
    • Sco
      Favourite O Player
      by Sco
      MR. Dod and MR. Dez,
      Are you going to go on Holiday out here in sunny California and watch your beloved Rams play the Chargers in San Diego in the "cold beverage consuming" month of August? ( a hot month )
      Sco...
      -03-14-2001, 12:30 AM
    • CrystalRam
      Chargers/Rams blackout?
      by CrystalRam
      I heard a rumor that the Chargers games are being blacked out by the NFL. I watch my Rams every week on Direct tv football package and I did notice they did not show the Chargers last week... Anyone know if we will be able to the game???
      -10-07-2010, 05:11 PM
    • dgr828
      Rams Will Need To Take Charge(rs) In San Diego
      by dgr828
      In order for the Saint Louis Rams to become victorious against the San Diego Chargers, they will need to take charge and beat the home team to the punch.

While doing a little scouting of last weeks' Chargers@Chiefs game, it was surprising how Kansas City came to play with a purpose and jumped on San Diego early, leading big by the half.
      The Chargers would come back in the 2nd half, but the Chiefs, lead by a backup QB, pulled off the upset and inspiringly winning before an emotional Arrowhead crowd.

The same can be done by the Saint Louis Rams, who go into San Diego as 9 point underdogs (how's that for respect!). Hopefully we find our Rams prepared, focused and ready to take charge, having come off the bye week.

It's hard to figure Which Chargers' team will show up. Despite their off-field and on-field problems, San Diego is still a dangerous team, especially at home. The Rams need to be prepared for their best.(ALERT- Merriman plays today.)
      -10-29-2006, 08:26 AM
    • r8rh8rmike
      Tomlinson: Philip Rivers Has Lost Faith In Chargers
      by r8rh8rmike
      Tomlinson: Philip Rivers has lost faith in Chargers

By Gregg Rosenthal
      Around The NFL Editor
      Published: April 20, 2015 at 08:02 p.m.

Philip Rivers is at the center of the most fascinating storyline of the offseason. But the Chargers quarterback isn't leaving San Diego yet, and its business as usual around the Chargers for now.

Rivers was at the start of the offseason training program Monday, NFL Media's Alex Flanagan reported. New Chargers receiver Steve Johnson, for one, said he was looking forward to catching Rivers' passes on Tuesday. But will Johnson still be catching his passes in Week 1?

One of Rivers' most notable former teammates, NFL Media's LaDainian Tomlinson, doesn't think so.

"You never want to trade your franchise quarterback. You know that's never the case. However, in this situation, they might have no choice but to do so," Tomlinson said Monday on NFL Network's NFL Total Access. "Because I don't know if Philip (Rivers) wants to be there anymore. I think he has lost confidence in the organization. He's seen a lot of changes going on and the L.A. thing is valid. Him not wanting to go to L.A. is very valid."

Tomlinson points towards a larger divide between the quarterback and the organization than just a potential move up Interstate 5.

"The parts around him keep on moving. The receiver corps keeps on changing. Eddie Royal is now gone," Tomlinson noted. "We talked about this before with Vincent Jackson leaving years ago. There are so many parts that are leaving. When Philip is looking around in that locker room and he doesn't see anyone that he's familiar with other than Antonio Gates.

"Now to that point, Antonio Gates next year is a free agent, Eric Weddle is gonna be up. Next year the Chargers have a lot of decisions to make with a lot of key guys. So Philip could be looking at the situation and thinking 'we're not close to winning a championship anytime soon.' "

That can't be easy for Chargers fans to read. Kevin Acee of the U-T San Diego also wrote last week that it's time to trade Rivers, indicating that Rivers could retire before he played in Los Angeles. Tomlinson's words echo the notion that Rivers wants out.

Rivers declined to speak to the media on Monday, but the message coming from San Diego is unmistakable.
      -04-20-2015, 07:17 PM
    Working...
    X