Pittsburgh Steelers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pittsburgh Steelers

Looks like I could be going to the home game against the Steelers. Anyone else going?
    sigpic :ram::helmet:

Re: Pittsburgh Steelers

Mr. & Mrs. Curly Horns might be interested in going! We need more details. Hey Big Guy, please send me a text when you get a chance.

Comment

I'll have to think about this, it has Steelers home game written all over it.

Comment

how about the whiners game? last time we play them in the dome?

Comment

Originally posted by RamDez View Post
          how about the whiners game? last time we play them in the dome?
          Already locked in for Steelers game. Also going to see Brewers at Cardinals on the Friday night 9/25.
          sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

Hopping in for the home opener V Seattle. Small chance I'll hop in for the Browns game end of October.
            The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamWraith
              Steelers
              by RamWraith
              Steelers (record wise) are the best team next to the Rams.

Are the Steelers as good as their record? I have watched them play serveral times and I am not impressed. Am I wrong on this? Are they a threat to our trophy??
              -12-17-2001, 06:46 AM
            • UtterBlitz
              Scott Blasey sang the National Anthem for the Steelers
              by UtterBlitz

Scott sang for the Steeler fans a couple of weeks ago at Heinz field. Here is a picture.

Does anyone recognize Scott Blasey?...
              -09-03-2005, 08:19 AM
            • RamDez
              Congratulations to the Steelers
              by RamDez
              on a great away win to put them into the Super Bowl.
              Very well done
              -01-22-2006, 03:17 PM
            • Coldgin75
              Please help (Parking/tailgaiting)
              by Coldgin75
              hello folks. I'm a little early but I'm a Steeler fan. I come in peace. growing up in the 80's my Steelers didn't give me much to be happy about so I kind of adopted the LA rams as my second team and then they started to go downhill and the Steelers started making noise again and my two favorite Rams became Steelers, Greene and Bettis.

I also I loved Everett, Jackie Slater, Flipper Anderson, Ellard, etc..

Anyway.... My family and I are coming to town for the Thursday night game against the Steelers and I was hoping someone could be kind enough to direct me to a good place to park/tailgate close to the stadium. I got stuck staying at the Sheraton about a mile from the dome. We're just wanting a good place to hangout with other fans (Steelers or Rams) and party and get ready for hopefully a good football game.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
              -11-13-2007, 09:42 AM
            • MauiRam
              Steelers open to trading Roethlisberger, but Rams not interested ..
              by MauiRam
              By Jason La Canfora | NFL.com

The Pittsburgh Steelers have stepped up their efforts to trade two-time Super Bowl-winning quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, who received a six-game suspension Wednesday for violating the NFL's personal-conduct policy.

The Steelers had a brief conversation with the St. Louis Rams over the weekend, according to a league source, but the Rams weren't interested in taking on Roethlisberger. The Steelers wanted to send Roethlisberger to the Rams as part of a package to move up to No. 1 overall in this week's draft and select Oklahoma quarterback Sam Bradford.

The Steelers remain open to dealing Roethlisberger, but they want decent value in return. Given the six-game suspension and the limited interest in Roethlisberger, team sources now view a deal as extremely remote, if not impossible. They never viewed it as likely from the onset, but they were extremely open to it.

If the Steelers were somehow able to unload Roethlisberger, his new team would have to take on his suspension.

The Steelers prepared for Roethlisberger's suspension Tuesday by acquiring quarterback Byron Leftwich from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in exchange for a seventh-round pick (225th overall). Leftwich was Roethlisberger's backup during the Steelers' 2008 Super Bowl championship season and could be a fill-in starter.

The Steelers also have longtime backup Charlie Batch and third-year pro Dennis Dixon under contract at quarterback. Batch has been injured each of the past two seasons. Dixon has started only one NFL game, but he likely would compete with Leftwich in training camp to be the early season starter.
              -04-21-2010, 11:18 AM
            Working...
            X