This years bash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This years bash

Can it be first game in LA at the Coliseum? Moon. Mike??

Re: This years bash

Certainly something we can look at. Being able to drive to a ClanRam Bash, priceless!

Comment

paul blartmall cop..

TEST TEST

Comment

Finally, a bash I can attend..... Can't wait.
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4324_1458960283388_621[/ATTACH]

Comment

Small added bonus -- If we make it the first game at the Coliseum, it's also probably something I could attend! My plan is to be over there in September to catch the Rams first game back in LA in person. My first ever Rams game to boot!

Comment

The first home game would be awesome. I plan on going, and taking my son for his birthday.
            That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!

Comment

I don't expect to make it out to California this year (2019 when the new stadium opens... I'll be there!).

I will be at the Rams game in Tampa, though!

Comment

I wish I could make it, but I doubt the college will allow me to use my tuition money on plane tickets, hotels, and a Rams game.

No, I have to give it to the school so the president can use it on plane tickets, hotels, and something else.
                temp_4394_1467243487543_20
                RAMS!

Comment

Alright boys and girls, once upon a time I welcomed anyone interested back to the show that never ends (ELP reference). To that end I would encourage anyone thinking about organizing a tailgate gathering for global fans of the Rams to think about the Oct 9th game (only the 2nd home of the Rams for the first half of the season). But why then you may ask? Well, I would suggest that the show could well be well underway with entertainment throughout the weekend for those so inclined:

"It could rank as the classic rock concert of the century — six bands and performers who revolutionized popular music in the 1960s gathering in the Southern California desert over a single weekend in October. The company that stages the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival is planning a three-night event featuring Bob Dylan, Paul McCartney, the Rolling Stones, the Who, Neil Young and Pink Floyd's Roger Waters — all Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees — Oct. 7-9 at the Empire Polo Field in Indio, The LA Times has learned."

It's on. Ticket Packages to go on sale May 9th. More info ... home.deserttrip.com (
                  http://home.deserttrip.com/passes-options )

Last edited by adarian_too; -05-03-2016, 11:48 AM. Reason: The show must go on ...

Comment

Ramman will be there; have my deposit for season tix. An Oct. 9th bash would be awesome, just happens to be a certain Ram fans B-Day!
                    I
                    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
                    :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
                    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Comment

I am all over this. We should dedicate this West Coast bash to Randy. I wish he was still around to enjoy all of this with us! I know he won't be here physically, but he'll be there in spirit!

On another note, I'll be looking for a regular tailgating crew to hang with before the games. It'll be me, my wife, and my 10 year old daughter. We don't party hard, we just like to bbq and hang out before games.

Comment

Tickets available, see my post under 2016 Ram Tickets.
                        JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
                        :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
                        Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Comment

So are we having a bash? My recommendation is for the home opener against the Seahawks on 9/18. The game should be great, and there will be lots of cool stuff going on since it's the first game back in L.A.

Comment

Originally posted by R8rh8rmike View Post

Certainly something we can look at. Being able to drive to a ClanRam Bash, priceless!...

True. Again, I'me reminded of singing this to self, i.e., "Wish You Where There". Best wishes to all at the bash! ...

Comment

So with the bash potentially a month away, shouldn't we make a decision so people can start planning, booking hotels, etc? The longer we wait, the more expensive hotels become.

Comment