Rams in London

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams in London

Anybody going to the rams London game V giants in twickenham?

It would be nice to bump into people/Clan rammers.

I might even have a spare face value ticket if anybody is struggling, but you'd be sat next to me :/

I don't know the area so I don't know if there a pub that many will go to, but I am sure there will be a tailgate??
    The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

I'll be down with my son. When are you getting to London?
    :helmet:
    GO CLAYMORES : DEAD BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Comment

I am looking for a ticket .............. not paying those crazy scalper prices

Comment

I'll be down for the Saturday parade, staying at a friends house. It does look like there is a tailgate area on the day.

dez, the ticket is L21, row 23 seat 71 off the top of my head, they retailed at 110 but I got 20% off for season ticket making it a bargain at 88. Yours if you want it.

Comment

Result, If you dont mind, I will take it I am working Saturday so will be down late on Saturday, will drop you a PM with my details so we can hook up

Comment

I am staying at the
            The Alexander Pope Hotel
            Twickenham, United Kingdom Booked it the day they announced they were coming over LOL

THEN I missed getting the tickets .......... go figure.

Happy to meet up with everyone on SundaY, PRIOR to the game as I will be late getting down on Saturday.

Comment

I'm attending this game as well, Section U6 (I prefer the top down view of a game).

I was going to go to the Shack 68 (ticketed) pre game party but not sure this will work now, plus it is expensive for what you get.

I do have a hotel booked in Windsor but this is up in the air at the moment as Mrs Tiger may not now be travelling down for the weekend with me so I may relocate to Central London for ease of drinking.

Would love to meet up with some of you guys at some point for a couple of beers.

Comment

The Facebook group Los Angeles Rams UK have designed a flag to be displayed at the Giant @ Rams game at the end of the month

If you have a spare $5 or $10 please do help us to raise the profile of our beloved team here.

https://www.gofundme.com/27q83p78

Comment

Two 3-3 teams coming into London, lets GO RAMS

Comment

Hi Julian we are in section L26 , are you tailgating?
                    :helmet:
                    GO CLAYMORES : DEAD BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Comment

If anyone is around on Saturday evening it looks like there might be a few of us at The Green Man on Euston Road, it is the designated Rams pub for the week so hopefully a few random fans there as well.

I'll be there from about 8pm ish.

Comment

Comment

Awesome, I hooked up with the danish Fan after the game and got wasted!

Comment

Sweet, most people made a fairly quick exit after the match but I stayed at the Tailgate until about 8pm and then headed back to the Green Man to meet up with another fan from the FB group for a few drinks, stayed out until about 1230 or so. We have had some chat on FB about having an annual meet up at an International Series game, I'll post something on here if anyone else fancies a meet up for a few beers etc.

Comment

widgetinstance 232 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X